4.UNEXPECTED MEETING

JOY'S POV 

Just like any other day, today was the same.  Lessons all day and no break. School is very tiring and I feel like it is draining my energy little by little.  I was more on artistic side than in numbers or math. I was feeling very tired and not in mood to do anything. 

I was walking to the bus station when my eyes met with a pair of dark blue ones. It wasn't possible to be in the same school. No I am just imaging. He hasn't left my mind for a second even when I tried to not think about him. And now I am seeing things that aren't real. I am not in my right mind. 

He saw me and started walking towards me. OMG he is for real here. I pushed past the crowd with students and hurried to get to the bus. I had to leave as soon as possible. I get on the bus and was relived that he hadn't followed me. I put my headphones on and when music started playing I was lost in its sounds and obvious of other people in the bus. 

I felt a presence near me, I raised my head and was him. That arrogant who hasn't left my mind since that day.

"so sweetheart we met again"

"what are you talking about?" who are you?" I was pretending like I didn't know him.

He laughed and I saw his amazing smile. he looked like an angel from heaven , he doesn't belong here. He was very handsome and here we go again, me thinking about him.

"then why are you surprised seeing me? you were hurrying to get to the bus when you saw me."

"that's not true. I am late I have to be somewhere, so leave me alone. why am I answering to a stranger?  who are you to know about me life?" I said getting angry. I was also scared because I was alone. It was Noelle's fault, today of all others day she had to be absent in school. And now here I was alone in the bus with him.

"I won't leave you alone because you owe me an apology or you forgot about that day? if you have so let me remind you" he said getting closer to me. My heart was beating furiously like it wanted to get out of my chest. some people were looking at us and I my cheeks were beet red now. 

"Leave me alone. I don't owe anything to you. It was you who bumped into me." I said furiously.

"so you remember. but it was you sweetheart who stained my blouse."

"stop calling me sweetheart. And I am glad that I destroyed your blouse because you should watch were you are going. Don't forget to use your eyes when you walk." I said and it was the right time to leave because I had arrived to my station.

"ok how do you like me to call you? " he said with a grin in his face .

"you better not call me at all." I was really angry now.

"but I prefer calling you Melody" he said winking.

I didn't understand his words but I run towards the open doors of the bus. Pushing past people I managed to get out of the bus. I hurried into the crowd so he couldn't follow me. I was relived when I saw that he was nowhere to be sought. why was he following me?  was he a maniac? nut his angelic face and those pair of eyes tell the opposite. He was like an angel, who had crept in my thought and refused to leave.

I arrived home but the encounter with him had me out of this world. I wasn't paying attention to what my parents were talking, without eating lunch I went to my bedroom. It was unusual for me to skip lunch but since he became part of my thoughts I was not myself anymore. 

"what's wrong with you Joy? why are you net eating lunch? have something happened in school?" asked my mother.

"No everything is alright. I am not hungry because I ate at school with the girls" I lied. My mom left the room and I was feeling guilty for lying to her but I couldn't tell her the truth either. I was glad that was my mom because if was my dad I would end up telling him everything , he was just like me and understood me like no one else. I have to do something to get him out of my mind, I can't continue like this anymore. His eyes were  in my dreams every night and his angelic smile was glued in my mind too.

JUNGKOOK'S POV

I saw her again and this time I was sure it was her. Finally I saw her beautiful eyes again and I loved when she was angry ,she would frown and her eyes would get a darker shade. And her voice would be stern and harsh nothing like the melodic voice when I heard her singing. But I liked even this side of her,  she was fierce and cold with others but when I saw that day in the park sitting all alone and singing I got to know the real of her.

For the first time I did something crazy as that, following a girl. I had never chased a girl before and I didn't intend to do so ,but she was my Melody, with just one look she messed up me life and made me do things I  never thought to.

I wasn't used to traveling by bus because I had my own car but for her I would do anything. wow JungKook calm down she is just another girl , you are loosing your mind. I was really getting crazy , crazy about her. What has she done to me? I even didn't know her name , but that wasn't important because in my mind she was Melody, my Melody. 

The minutes near her passed like seconds and I found myself alone in the bus. She managed to leave quickly and I wasn't able to follow her. I stopped at the next station and called Taehyung to come and pick me up.  I couldn't wait for tomorrow to see her again, I didn't know where to find her but I will search in the entire school if it is necessary. Now school was my favorite place.