Jaehyun

Y/n walked to the locker room since she has soccer practice. She opened her locker to changed into her soccer uniform but she received a phone call. "hello?" She answered. "Hello, I'm Mrs.Jung. I'm calling because you got the job to babysit my daughter, Jae Eun. You can start tomorrow at 6. I'll see you tomorrow." And with that the lady ended the call. The girl - which still had her phone near- her ear sighed. "hey y/n!" Nayeon yelled making y/n flinch. "H-hi." She stuttered, pink flushing on her cheeks. "Starting tomorrow you will have to drop me off at (Insert a place)." she continued. "why? you moved?" Nayeon asked. "I'm babysitting Jung Jae Eun." The younger answered. "J-Jung Jae Eun?!" She yelled making y/n jump again. "Yeah, why?" She asked closing her gym locker. "N-nothing," Nayeon answered. "Lets go before we are late for practice." She said grabbing y/n from the wrist.

-next day-

"Here we are," Nayeon said. "Thanks, I'll see you at school tomorrow." Y/n said before exiting Nayeon car. "Bye!" Nayeon yelled honking the horn and leaving. Y/n chuckled at her friend and went up to the house. She rang the bell and waited for a few seconds. "Oh! You must be y/n?" A young looking lady asked. "Y-yes." She stuttered. "Jae Eun is in her playroom. It's upstairs, the first left door." She said pointing up. "You will talk to here and play with her, and she'll tell me if she likes you."

After three hours of playing with Jae Eun and putting her to sleep, y/n had to leave. "Thanks for taking care of Jae Eun. I'll call you tomorrow if you officially got the job." Her mom said closing the door after speaking. "Great, and I actually thought I officially got it." y/n mumbled to herself before putting in her earbuds. She played her favorite song by Yoga Lin. The song started playing on blast, making her jump. Then someone tapped her shoulder making her jump again. She put the volume down and took one earbud out. "Was that Yoga Lin?" A boy with brown hair said. The girl cheeks turned a slight red color, she looked at the male. "Y-yeah. How did you know?" She asked him. "Your music was on blast and my friend, Winwin got me into him." He said with a chuckle. "I'm Jaehyun by the way. Jung Jaehyun." He introduced himself. "I'm guessing you are the new babysitter for Jae Eun?" He said but sounded like he asked. "Yeah, I'm Huang y/n." She introduced herself.

A few days of talking they both became close, and she officially got the job. Jaehyun sometimes shows his affection towards y/n. More than just a friend, and sometimes y/n will catch on. And kind of lead him on, even though she had a slight crush on him.

(your POV)

I got home as per usual after I babysat Jae Eun. "I'm home!" I yelled. I went to the living room and my dad wasn't home. As per usual I looked at the picture of my mom. "I'm back mom. How are you? I feel like I've found the one, but lets not tell dad." I said with a sad chuckle at the end. "Dad?" I asked walking into the kitchen and saw dad with another women and a girl. The girl looked slightly foreign. She had blonde hair but still had some Asian characteristics. "Oh, honey. I forgot to tell you since you are always busy. But I've told you about Mrs. Fan, my new fiance." He said. "And this is her daughter, Mia. She is half Chinese and half American." He continued pointing at the girl. "Wait what?! All of a sudden? I thought it was just gonna be us two from now on." I said and then ran up to my room. I slammed the door and locked the door.

I heard a knock an hour later. "Don't come in," I mumbled looking at my text message with Jaehyun. He just replied with a 'damn' since I told him about my situation. "can we talk?" I heard my dad say. "there is nothing to talk about." I said shutting off my phone. "Honey lets talk abo-" I interrupt him by yelling a 'goodnight' and turned off my lamp. I covered my self with my blanket and looked out of the window.

-a week later-

"Jaehyun this is-" I get interrupted by Mia introducing herself "I'm yours, I mean Mia.". Today was my day off and it happens to be a day that Jaehyun needs help with his math. "I'm Jaehyun." He said smiling, wait not even smiling it was more like a smirk. "Jae-Jaehyun, I'll be in the kitchen getting us drinks. I'll be right back." I said.