Donghyuck

"So, you live here?" Eunbi asked. She was with Taehee. "What about it?" I asked annoyed. "Nothing. Tae, werent you gon tell him sum." She said in a tough voice. "We cant text or call anymore. I found someone." She said — her cheeks turning red. "Ok... i dont care." I said walking past them. "Yo!" Eunbi yelled. I ignored her and continued making my way to the park. I had a group facetime call with the boys.

"Team Chenle won." Jaemin said taking a sip of his water. "Like always!" Chenle yelled excitedly. "Donghyuck actually played well. What pissed you off?" Renjun asked. "He was in my team, of course he'll play well." Chenle said. "Eunbi and Taehee." I answered Renjun. "What about them?" Jisung asked. I told them everything that happened. "Bitches man. Thats why im—" Jeno interrupts Jaemin. "Lets go play games." He said. We all grabbed our things and walked to an internet cafe. I saw a flash from behind a tree. "We're famous." Chenle excitedly say. "I dont think we are... but Donghyuck definitely is." Jaemin said looking at the tree. The unknown girl still looking at us.

"Jeno!" Renjun yelled playing a game with Jeno and Jaemin. We all played different games. Jisung and Chenle played a game, renjun jeno and jaemin are playing another, i wouldve played with Mark but he doesnt hang with us no more... which is weird. I get a snapchat notif.

 I get a snapchat notif

Heejinnie 🥰

Heejinnie:
Just woke up :(

me:
damn

Heejinnie:
I love you

me:
i dont love you|
i dont| love you
i| love you
i love you too

Heejinnie:
I dont wanna go to school :(

me:
lol

Heejinnie:
oh my... shouldnt you go to sleep

me:
nah im good

Heejinnie:
Oh ok, ft?

me:
nah im busy sorry

Heejinnie:
...oh...
...ok well i have to get ready...
bye i love you

me:
bye
love you too

"Donghyuck, lets go get something to eat." Jaemin said. "Ok." I mumbled. I got up and walked behind Jaemin.

"6 ramyuns and 6 cokes." Jaemin said. We went to go find the food at the nearby convenience store. "How are we going to take 6 ramyuns over there?" I asked. "Ill go give two, and then come back and we can go." He said. "Ok." I said.

"So... have you decided who to be with?" Jaemin asked, changing the topic. "No... maybe Heejin, but also try to distance myself so she can break up with me and not text me anymore. And then stay single, and flirt again." I answered. "Back to a fuckboy?" Jaemin said. "Thats what im best at. I give up on relationships." I answered. And that was the end of the conversation.

We both started to head back. "Finally, its like yall were taking years." Chenle whined. "Well sorry that only two of us went." I mumbled. "Oh! Donghyuck, a girl named Eunbi... i think was the name-" Jeno started off. "Eunbi came in looking for you. But then left when she noticed you werent here." Jisung continued. "Oh... she wanted to hang with us. But i told her no." I said. Everyone stayed quiet except Jaemin. "Youre dumb. You shouldve said yes." He mumbled. "Nah, I... she's annoying." I mumbled. "Hmm... but she's cute." Jeno said. "I guess... but she's friends with Taehee." I said. And with that the boys stayed quiet. "There is someone over there... she looks cute. Imma go talk to her." Renjun said walking over to her.

They talked for a long time. She turned around and i knew who it was — Heejin. I quickly turned around. "What happen?" Chenle asked. "Thats Heejin." I whispered. Jisung, Chenle and Jeno chuckled. "We should go then." Jaemin said. We all logged out and turned off the computer. We grabbed our things. "Get Renjun." Jaemin told Jeno. The rest of us went outside waiting for the other two.

"What happened? I was bouta get her number." Renjun said pouting. "Thats Hyucks bitch." Jisung said laughing. "Thats..." Renjun then started mumbling girls names — girls that I used to and still flirt with. "Its Heejin." I boldly said. "Rawr... mr mr is a little angry today." Chenle teased. I stayed quiet.

It was only me and Jaemin walking back home. The others walked a different direction. "Which one do you actually want?" Jaemin said breaking the silence. "To be honest..." i whispered. "Hey Hyuckie!" The voice i find the most annoying — Taehee. Next to her was Eunbi. "Dont you have a dick appointment?" Jaemin asked her. "Very funny... i see that you're still the same Jaemin." Taehee said with a smile and looking at Jaemin up and down. "Anyway, i dont need you so leave." She said pushing him. "Yeah and you dont need me too." I said walking around the two girls. "Come on Jaemin." I said walking ahead of him.

"Ill go with Heejin." I said before leaving to go to my door. "Are you sure?" He asked. I hummed in response. "Alright, bye." He said before leaving.