Johnny

«your pov»

"goodmorning, love." was the first thing i heard when waking up. my boyfriend was laying next to me. "morning, johnny." i said with a small grin. it was the day of our five year anniversary, unfortunately also the day of johnny's comeback day. i sat up. "i have to leave soon. i dont wanna go though." he whined. i chuckled and kissed his cheek. "well, you have to. after you finish, we will do something." i said with a smile. he smiled back and nods his head. he got up and went to the bathroom. i stayed in bed, slowly falling back asleep.

i woke up, with my neck hurting. i looked to the bedside table and there was a  bouquet of roses. i smiled, "when did he leave this here?" I asked. i got off the bed and put the roses in a vase with water. i went to go take a shower and change.

i left the house and went to target.

i got a bunch of things necessary like groceries, things to bake brownies, drinks, and some decorations. i also got johnny a gift, a new camera.

i got home, not being surprised at the silence. i placed all the bags in the kitchen. i took out the camera and wrapped it up, putting it in the closet. i then started putting the groceries away.

after relaxing, i started putting up the decorations and making the brownies and food. i texted taeyong.

taeyong lee

dont let johnny come home
till late at night.
you guys can come with him, im
making a small party for our
anniversary.

alright, do you need help?

no im fine. thank you

after that, i continued with the cooking. i know that no matter what i say, taeyong is gonna send someone to help me.

i heard a knock and my alarm go off. i took the brownies out and put it on the table. i then went to open the door. it was donghyuck and taeil. i smiled and felt a bit relaxed after seeing them. "go change and whatever, we will finish for you." taeil said. i nod my head.

i exit my room. i had a red dress on and black flats. i had my hair curled at the tips, and make up done naturally. taeil and donghyuck were sitting on the couch. "we are done— whoa noona~" donghyuck said and looked at me. i chuckled. "you look good, johnny is gonna like it." taeil said smiling. "thank you guys. oh! and thanks for helping. you guys can head back, probably change if you need to. be back with johnny in an hour." i said with a small smile. the two bid their goodbyes and left. i went back to the kitchen, to see that they had everything finished. the decorations were also put together great.

«johnny pov»

"can i go home now?" i asked, for the hundredth time. taeyong groaned. "lets go to the dorms." donghyuck said. "i have to go home and see y/n. its our anniversary." i said. taeil shook his head. "lets go over there first and then head over to your place." he said. the other boys nod their head.

i waited for all the boys in the living room. "can you guys hurry up?" i yelled. with that the boys started coming out one by one with casual clothing. "why you guys looking good for?" i said with a chuckle at the end. the guys shrugged. with that we left the dorms and headed to my place.

«your pov»

the door opened and i went over to see it was johnny coming in with the boys. "hi!" i cheerfully said. johnny smiled and hugged me. "hi beautiful." he said. "go shower and change, you smelly." i joked. he chuckled and pecked my lips. "ill be right back." he said and left. the boys went to the living room, which was full with decorations. "put music on." i heard jaehyun say to doyoung.

after a few minutes johnny came down. "hmm? whats this?" he asked. all the boys stood up and yelled — "happy anniversary, y/n and johnny!!" i felt my cheeks heat up. despite me being slightly embarrassed, i made my way to johnny. "happy anniversary, baby." i said and wrapped my arms around his waist, giving him a tight hug. he repeated my words, while hugging me back.

"food!" donghyuck yelled and i heard running. me and johnny pulled away. "lets go get food." he said and held my hand. "wait, i have to get you something." i said with a grin. he lets go of my hand. i ran to the room and got the gift. "open it." i said. he opens it and looked excited. "my first picture is... *snap* you." he said with a smile and looking at the picture. the rest of the day was spent well with the boys.

request by @localhime3

I FINALLY FINISHED MY REGENTS SKSKS!!! also, this is my 100th chapter whoop whoop.