Nomin (TW)

Requested by @iamnotTHATperson

(??? POV)

"Is it on?"

"Ok, the red light is on. Hi, i am y/n l/n. I would be making small diaries like this in video. And i will talk about my day. Since it is my first video i will talk about my self. Like i said, i am y/n l/n and i'm 18 years old."

(Your POV)

"Thats all you need to know for now. Ill talk about my day." I paused to think about what happen. "My crush, Jeno and i have to work on a project. Weird right. But i see him flirting with my bestfriend, Jaemin. I think Jeno is bisexual. I know Jaemin is gay though. I flirt with Jeno a lot. But i dont think he notices." I talked about my crush the whole time.

"Ill try asking him out for homecoming." I finished off. "I think thats all the tea i have. Ill see you tomorrow." I said and tried ending the video. "Is it off?" I asked before the light turned off. I sighed and put the camera away. "Y/n!! Come down for dinner!" I heard my mom yell.

"How was school?" She asked me. I shrugged my shoulder and ate a tiny bit of my food. "Im full." I said before leaving. "What is up with her?" I heard my dad complain. "Can't i just hit her?" He continued. I made my way all the way to my room and slammed the door. I locked it and changed into pajamas.

Facetiming Jaemin 😔❤️...

Wassup?

Jaemin...

What?

Can i stay at your place?

Umm...
Uhhh...
No, sorry.

Why?

I have... family over.

Why do you keep looking in front of you? Who is there?

No one. I gotta go.

00:05:19 minutes long

He seems different. I wonder what happened. "Y/n!" I heard my mom yell once again. "What?!" I yelled. "Someone is here to see you!" She yelled. I opened my door. "Tell them to come!" I yelled. I heard footsteps coming up the stairs. It was Yeseul — my only friend that is a girl. "Why are you dressed like that?" I asked her once i closed the door. "Lets go to a party. I already texted Jaemin about it. He said he will meet me there." She said. "Did you tell him that I'm going?" I asked. "He said he invited Jeno. And no, that'll be a surprise for Jeno." She said smiling. "What should i wear?" I asked. "Something hot. But wear a big sweatshirt on top of it and baggy sweatpants so your parents dont suspect." She said. "Ok." I answered.

I changed into a tight black dress with black nikes. On top I put on a sweatshirt and baggy sweatpants. I grabbed my phone and a bag that has eyeliner, brow filler, lip tint, mascara, eyeshadow, and blush. "Lets go." I said walking out. "Where are you going?" My dad asked. I ignored him and kept walking with Yeseul.

In her car i took off the sweatshirt and sweatpants. "How far away is it?" I asked. "40 minutes away." She answered. "I'll try doing my make up fast then." I said.

I finished my makeup before getting there. Yeseul parked a few houses away from the party. We got out of the car and made our way to the house that is blasting music. "The party starter is here!" Yeseul yelled and took out some drugs. I spot Jeno with Jaemin. I went up to them.

"Hey cutie and Jaemin!" I said looking at Jeno. "Hi." Jaemin said. "Jaemin, i thought you had family over." I said looking at him. Jaemin chuckles and looks at Jeno. I looked at Jeno and they were staring at each other. "Anyway, Jeno how are you?" I said putting my attention onto Jeno. "Im sorry y/n." He suddenly said. "Huh?" I asked. "I know that you like me but i dont like you because i like Jaemin." He quickly said. "You like me?" Jaemin asked. "You know?" I quietly asked. "Yes." Jeno said. He got up and grabbed Jaemin. "Im sorry." He said before walking away from me.

I stood there confused and sad. "Hey, you want some?" Yeseul said showing me the blunt she had. I took it from her and took a long hit.

We went home — high. Yeseul stayed at my place for the night. When we woke up i felt tired and hungry. I got up — and felt dizzy — walked to the mirror. I was still wearing the dress and my makeup was running down.

I looked at Yeseul and she looked perfect. "At least she has someone that loves her." I said smiling. I wiped off my make up and got a white dress. I quickly changed into it. I then washed my face and reapplied make up. I straightened my hair and walked back to the bed.

"Yeseul. Wake up." I said shaking her a bit. No answer. I flipped her and noticed she had white powder on her nose and dry blood all on her face. I looked at my bed and there was dry blood from where her face was. "Fuck!" I yelled. "Yeseul! Wake up! Please! I know its a prank!" I started yelling and yelling. Tears coming down from all the emotions i had. "Yeseul! Please! I dont want to lose you too!" I yelled. I called for help.

The ambulance came. Paramedics rushing into my room. They took her lifeless body away. They told me "its ok" but is it really... is it really ok?

I give up

This is it

I have no one

There is no one

Im alone

"Goodnight." Were my last words before hanging myself.

Goodnight Jeno and Jaemin. Goodnight mr and mrs l/n. Goodnight Yeseul.

Story time with me:
There was these two 6th graders (one is my cousin the other is his friend) playing on my (school's) chromebook. I was there also. They searched up "how to kms" shit like that as jokes bc haha who doesnt joke about that... *ahem* N E WAY the school saw the shit (idek how??) and they called my parents. They think im depressed and will do a school shooting so they want to talk to me. But im not going to school tmm and if they do call me down to guidance or whatever im not going. Anyway how are y'all doing??