Ten (2)

(your POV)

An hour later I heard the door open and slam closed. I still haven't put on my clothes, since im to lazy. "Y/n! Why?! Just to forget about me! And with Jaehyun? Change dammit!" He yelled at me coming to my room. "Why don't you just go to Sorn and let me live my life. I told you leave me alone." I said. And then it became quiet. "I hope you are happy now." Ten said before leaving.

Ever since that day, Ten and I aren't friends. Me and Jaehyun became Fuck Buddies, and my life felt different. Something was missing, but i don't want it to come back. Im sorry Ten. Once those words came in mind, its like he read my mind.

"Hey y/n." He quietly said. I looked up at him surprised. "So, Sorn dumped me... for Jaehyun actually. But knowing Jaehyun he probably is going to use her." he said sitting in front of me. That son of a bi- "How have you been?" he asked breaking me out of my thoughts. "Alright." I said giving a simple answer. "I know its gonna be hard to get you back as a frien-" I interrupt him. "There's that word again. Do you not get it? I was with Jaehyun to keep you out of my mind. I don't want to be friends. I don't care that we haven't talked, I still want to date you. Whatever, good luck at your game today. I'm going to be out of town." I said getting up and leaving. I left the whole school grounds, getting in my new car.

I turned on the radio, looking at the water. I was in my car, parked at the beach. I looked down at my phone. Jaehyun was calling me, which I quickly answered to. "Where are you?" he asked me. "Out why? Aren't you supposed to be out with Sorn?" I asked. "Ten told you? I told her i don't like her. Well i told her to fuck off but same thing right?" He said with a small chuckle. "What do you want?" I asked. "Today, your place, after the game. And come watch me play." He said. "Ok, i'll see you later." I said and ended the call.

I went to the gymnasium, noticing no one was there. "What the fuck, isnt the game a home ga-" and then I heard a group of boys laughing. I turned and noticed it was our school basketball team. "You came early just to see me." Jaehyun said coming up to me. I rolled my eyes. "Don't forget what you told me." I said. "Take me with you. You know i share my car with Taeyong, and he is gonna use it." He said rubbing my arm. "Yeah, yeah. I am not gonna wait for you, if you take a long time I'm leaving.." I said and went over to the bleachers to sit.

After the game I exit the school and entered my car. I scrolled through my phone, liking some pictures on instagram. And then a picture -which I wish to unsee- appeared. "I thought they broke up." I mumbled. I screenshot the picture-of Sorn and Ten kissing-and shut off my phone. I then noticed Jaehyun coming up to my car. "Hey Jae, can we make this one longer." I said, leaving the school property. "Ok, someone had a rough day." He mumbled. I shook my head. "Nope, just... want to be with you longer." I lied. I wanted to get Ten out of my mind for a long time.

"I'm leaving now. See you tomorrow at school." Jaehyun said before leaving me. I laid on my bed-naked. I quickly grabbed my phone, going to the photo gallery and looked at the photo. I sent it to Ten. With that text I quickly get a call from Ten. "What happen?" He asked. "I thought she dumped you. Seems like she didn't though. But it's fine, just don't come up to me to talk about fake problems or anything about her." I said before ending the call. I sighed, and quickly grabbed a dress. I ran out the door and noticed that Jaehyun wasn't that far. I quickly ran out of my house and caught up to him. "Second round?" I whispered. He smirked and nod.

~~~~ next day ~~~~

I left home, with my normal school clothing.  I didn't bother to eat breakfast. This time i decided to walk to school, just enjoying the scenery of the walk to school. I put my earbuds in my ear and played some nice calming music. I then heard some screaming from behind me. I turned around, a boy I've never seen before. "Watch out!" He yelled, on his bike. I moved a bit and he passed, making my skirt move to my right, the way he just left. He was wearing one of my school uniform, so I'm guessing he is from my school. I stayed at this position for a few seconds before continuing to make my way to school.

"Y/n! Y/n!" I heard someone yell for me after I left my locker. I turned and it was Ten. "What." I whispered. "What happened to Jae? He came home exhausted and didn't want to go to school." He said. I smirked a little but then went back to my normal 'Emotionless' face. "Just things happen." I said and then turned around. "Wait! He also said he doesn't want to continue seeing you." And that's when i felt my heart ache. But why is it aching if I only used him to get over Ten? Why is it aching if he also only used me?

AKDAOBD I GOT MY SURGERY YESTERDAY! Ill update (probably) a lot today. Hows everyones day?