Jaehyun

«jaehyun pov»

i was walking to my class, late. i heard two girls yelling. me being curious, i went to check what it was.

it was two girls yelling at one. "i told you to stop being with him!" one with blonde yelled. i know this girl as nari.

"yeah, stop being with him!" one with red hair said. this girl is chanhee.

the girl being yelled at was looking at the ground. she was holding her chest. "hey! leave her alone!" i yelled and walked over to them.

the two girls looked at me. "mind your business." nari said. "you stop yelling. and at least listen to the girl. you shouldnt be yelling, if you didnt want anyone being in your business." i said walking over to them. chanhee scoffed. "lets go." she said. the two girls left.

i looked at the other girl. "its ok. breathe in... breathe out." i said holding her shoulders. she nods and does what i told her.

she calmed down after the period was over. "thank you." she said. students started pouring out of their classes. "Y/n! oh... jaehyun, i guess you met y/n." my friend, taeyong said as he came up to us. the girl looked at him and looked down. "i see, thats what the girls were talking about?" i asked y/n. she looked up at me. and then back down. "huh? what girls?" taeyong asked. "no one. hey, im gonna borrow y/n for the whole day." i said. i grabbed her and dragged her to the roof.

"i've never skipped." she said looking at the village in front of us. "it gets boring. but i usually go down just for lunch." i said. "why did you take me here? i was doing fine." she said and looked at me. "you werent. you needed to calm down. i guess those girls have been bothering you for a while. they wont anymore, if we lie." i said. "lie?" she asked. "the name is jung jaehyun." i said with a smile. "y/n." she said confused. "your name is also my girlfriend. from now on, you can be my fake girlfriend. just so those girls wont think you are stealing taeyong." i said. "stealing taeyong? you misunderstood. they arent yelling at me becau—" i interrupt her. "yes they are." i said. she stopped looking at me. she looks back at the village. "fine. there is only a month left of school. it wont be that bad right?" she mumbled.

«y/n pov»

i was wrong. it was worse. "jaehyun and y/n sitting in a tree. K I S S I N G..." taeyong kept singing the same thing everytime he can. "ok stop. its literally been a few hours. and i told you how it happened." i said.

me and taeyong were walking home from school. jaehyun left after lunch, he said something about his turtle. i dont know, but it was a lie. i guess jaehyun is good at lying.

"its just funny. but if those girls were bothering you so much... why didnt you tell me?" taeyong asked. i shrugged. "they wouldve treated me worse." i answered. "this is where we seperate." taeyong said as we stood infront of my house. "go next door dummy." i said pointing to his house. we both stood at the front doors of our house. "you better log on today! bye!" taeyong yelled before entering. i entered my house.

i quickly finished my homework and logged onto skype. i called taeyong. he was online with another person. the call was answered. it was jaehyun who was talking to taeyong. i quickly turned off my camera. "lets get on overwatch." i said opening it up.

i played with boys for a long time. time went by fast surprisingly. "i gotta go. ill pick you up tomorrow." taeyong said before ending the call.

now it was only me and jaehyun. "want to play something else?" he asked me. "what?" i asked. it was quiet for a few seconds. "can i come over?" he asked. i started choking on nothing. "you ok?" he asked with a chuckle at the end. "mhm." i hummed. "so can i?" he asked again. "n-no, my parents are home." i said. it was quiet once again. "sneak out and lets meet." he said. "i cant." i whispered. he groaned. "fine..." i mumbled. this time he choked. as he calmed down i went to the call and turned on the camera.