Haechan

(Your POV)
"MORK LEE!" I yelled from across the gym. I ran to him and did our little hand shake. "Sup, y/n!" He said. He was with a group of boys. "Oh, this is Renjun, Jeno, Donghyuck or Haechan, Jaemin, Chenle, and Jisung. Guys this is my friend y/n." He said. "Hi!" I said. "How old are you?" Jisung asked me. "I'm the same age as Mark." I said. "That's how you two became best friends, right?" Jeno said. I shook my head and chuckled. "He needed help with something so I helped him. Turned out he only did it to get new friends, and ended up be-" he interrupts me "Okkkk that's enough." He said. I chuckled and ruffled his head. He then gives me a glare. I ran away from him, causing him to chase me around the gym. "Why did you mess up my hair!? It was perfectly done!" He yelled. I then went behind Haechan. "Help!" I said. "Stop there Mark hyung, who told you, you can hurt a beautiful girl like y/n noona?" He said. A light shade of pink appearing on my cheeks. "Beautiful my ass."Mark said and chuckled. "Hey! I understood that you ass!" I said, sticking out my tongue. Mark tried coming close, making Haechan playfully push him away. "Now it's you too Donghyuck!" He yelled making me and Haechan run. "Come back here!"Mark yelled. Haechan grabbed my hand taking me somewhere.

"I'm pretty sure he won't catch us here." He said catching his breath. "Thanks and sorry" I mumbled. "It's ok, and don't thank me it was nothing. Me and Mark usually play around like that. So, I'm used to it." He said and chuckled. "A-and did y-you actually meant wh-what you said b-back over there?" I stuttered. He gave me a cute confused face. "Me being beautiful..." I whispered, looking down to hide my blushing face. "Oh yeah. I did mean it." He said and then it became an awkward silence. "We should head back." I said interrupting the silence. "Yeah, we should." Haechan said.

"Y/s/n~ y/s/n~" Mark teased me when we were walking to my place. "I told you I don't like him like that... maybe. I don't know! I'm confusedddd!" I whined. "Stop whining like EXO Jongdae and just ask him out. Or I'll do it." He said. "Don't you da-" and he ran away. "Whatever." I said to myself watching him run. I then walked by myself back home.

"Y/n!" Mark yelled when I answered his Skype call. "What?" I asked. "He likes you too. And wants to talk to you." He said. "Stop lying. Hold up let me get ready, I look like a mess right n-" I then get interrupted by Haechans voice. "Hi noona." He said. "H-hi, Haechan." I mumbled. "Mark hyung leave!" Haechan whined. "Fine. Get it!" I heard him yell making me chuckle. "So did Mark tell you. That little... I mean so he told me you wanted to tell me something." I said mentally face palming myself. "Yeah, noona. I didn't know you like me. Actually, I like you too. And wanted to ask you out. So do you want to be my girlfriend?" He confessed. "Yes, I want to be your girlfriend." I said.

Oh it's to short. I'm sorry! Anyway this was request by dongsyoki I hope this is what you wanted! I meant to post this last night, but I forgot and I thought I did. Whoops! Anyway I've recovered from the surgery, and actually have gotten sick smh. But I'm gonna keep updating just for you guys!