Jisung

Once again watch the video first. BECAUSE THEY JUST SNATCHED MY WIG! Song sounds littty thooo! And this isn't edited so sorry in advance.

(Your POV)
"H-Hello." I mumbled shyly. "What's your name?" My ult bias, Jisung, asked me while signing a picture of Nct dream. "Ahreum." I stated. "Ahreum... beauty, just like the owner of the name. Open it when you are alone." He said smiling and handing me the picture. He was the last one so I head to go back to my seat.

Once the fan meeting finished I called my mom to pick me up. She texted me saying she was near the tea store, which was nearby. I walked over to the tea store and saw Nct dream there. I entered and ordered myself a drink. I felt stares from behind me, but I was scared to turn around. I sat on a seat near the door, to see if my mom will come. There is traffic after all. I heard murmurs coming from the table Nct dream was in. I then received a call, I quickly answered it. "Where are you?" I asked when I put it up to my ear. "Oh sorry, Hello. Where are you?" I asked more politely. "I'm in the te- ok go to the parking lot in the back." I said. I got up and walked away. I heard footsteps behind me, but once I opened the door the footsteps stopped. I looked into the store and Jisung was walking back to the table. I was a little surprised that he wanted to come up to me. I looked down on the ground and sighed.

"Thanks mom." I said as we both got out of the car. "For what?" she asked. "For the nct dream meet and greet. I really enjoyed it." I said and went straight to my room. I quickly took out my phone and took out the picture. I looked at the back of it and it said "Call me sometime xxx-xxx-xxxx ~ Jisung" I was speechless while reading this. i took out my phone and quickly added him in my contacts. I hesitated to text him.
should I
should i not
should i
hould i not
shou-

Jisung
you: hey :)|
you: hey|
you: hey its the girl from the m&g

hopefully he willl answer me. I went on my tv catching up on some new Knowing Bros. Ding I heard my phone ring. I quickly check it.

Jisung: oh hey, you were at the tea place right?
You: yeah... how did you know?
Jisung: I went there and saw you lol
You: hahaha, what are you doing?
Jisung: sadly practicing
You: RIGHT AFTER A M&G
Jisung: Yeah hahaha don't be surprise I'm in SM after all
You: true lol

Jisung POV:

You: don't over work yourself tho, and that goes for the boys also

"Awwww." "She cares about us!" "Jisung girlfriend so cute." "Guys come on, we have to practice." And that's when I looked up and pouted. I put my phone down and walked up to the middle. After all we are practicing Black on Black.

Your POV:
"Is this even real?" I asked myself while looking up at the ceiling. "I don't think it is..." I mumbled going to sleep, earlier than usual.

She wakes up from the wonderful dream she had. I checked my phone if Jisung texted me. But nothing. I went to messages and noticed no "Jisung" was in it. "What?" I whispered to myself. I looked at the date and it was the day I met Nct dream. "That's... weird." I mumbled. "Y/n! Get dressed you have an hour left!" My mom yelled. I quickly got dressed for whatever is going to happen.

I waited to get to Jisung. "Hey Jisung. Do you... remember me?" I asked him. "No. Did you come before?" He asked. "Yeah, yesterday. You gave me your number." I whispered. He chuckled. "We aren't allowed to do that. I'm sorry, it was probably a dream. Always dream about me." He said with a smile. And then I had to go. "Weird." I mumbled. Was it all a Dream?