Donghyuck

"Have i told you that i love you?"

"No."

"Well than, i love you."

"Ok... i gotta go."

[you've been blocked by @taetaehee]

I've been blocked... again. Does she like messing with my feelings? One day she is all happy with me, the next she doesnt want to talk to me. But i cant stop loving her. Ive been texting someone else... but i want a relationship that i can see someone in real life and take them on dates, not someone that i can only call, facetime, and text.

I woke up from my alarm. I turned it off. "Ugh... i dont wanna go." I mumbled to myself. I slowly got up and changed into my uniform. I went to the bathroom. I washed my face, brushed my teeth, and slightly wet my hair to brush it. I walked out and went to my room to grab my phone. I went to the living room, grabbed my bag, and left the house.

I got to school at the same time everyone was getting there. I then saw Taehee. She looked at me and i quickly looked down. I made my way to class — sadly i have class with her. I felt my phone buzz in my pants pocket. I took it out — Heejin. A smile slowly crept to my face. I entered snapchat to our conversations.

Heejinnie 🥰

Heejinnie:
hello papi!
its 5 in the after noon here, so its probably like 7 in the morning there right?

me:
hi! and yeah, class is gonna start in 10 min D:

Heejinnie:
oh my, i love you !!

me:
hehe i love you too
ugh i hate lying to you... but i have to so i can keep my mind away from her| [message deleted]
how was school?

Heejinnie:
Ugh it was boring D: i hate it here i wanna go back to busan

me:
oof lmao, i gtg class is gonna start soon

I turned off my phone and put it in my bag. Everyone started pouring in, i took my things out and then the bell rang. The teacher walked in at the same time the bell rang. I looked over at Taehee and she seemed to be looking at the new girl, her name was Eunbi. I looked at the teacher and wrote down what we will do in todays class.

The bell for lunch rang. I was the first one out and in the lunch room. I got my lunch and sat at the table i usually sit at. My friends one by one came to me. "I miss Marks ugly ass." Renjun said taking a bite of his food. "Me too." I whined. "Hoe alert." Chenle and Jisung said at the same time.

"Hi baby! Can i sit here, with my girls?" Taehee asked wrapping her arms on my chest. I looked at Jaemin, Jeno, Renjun, Jisung, and Chenle. They all shook their heads. "No, sorry. There are other seats around." I said. I heard her scoff. "Ok, dont call me tonight." She said walking off.

"So, Heejin huh?" Jeno said wiggling his eyebrows up and down. "There are days when i like her and days when i dont. Those are the days when i call Taehee. I dont know man. I hate myself for being played and playing someone." I answered. "Its alright, one day you'll sort out your feelings. Just think about it this way, Taehee: hurts you, plays with your feelings, doesnt say i love you. Heejin in the other hand: texts you everyday, says i love you, talks to you no matter what. Think about which one you actually want." Jaemin said. With that we all became quiet.

I went back to class. I sat in my seat. I saw someone sit next to me. "Im sorry about Taehee. I didnt know she was like that, lets be friends." A female voice said. I looked at them and it was Eunbi. "Ahh sure. Im sorry about everything that happen." I said. "My name is Eunbi." She said sticking out her hand. I shook it while saying my name, "Donghyuck." Everyone started pouring in once again. "I gotta go, whats your number before i go?" She asked. I gave her my number and with that she left. "What were you doing over there?" Taehee asked Eunbi. "I told him to leave you alone." She lied. With that the teacher came in.

I exit the school and waited for the boys. "Same place?" I asked. "Yes!" Chenle yelled. "First lets go play basketball, then we can go to the internet cafe." Jeno said. "Ok." Jaemin said leading the way. "Shouldnt we go home and change?" I asked. "Right?" Jisung mumbled. "Lets go to our houses and meet up in the park." Renjun said. "Ok, bye!" I said leaving.

As i was walking away i felt someone hands hold onto mine. "Doesnt it feel nice holding someone hands because you know you feel safe with that person?" Eunbi said. I looked at her. "No." I said removing my hands from her. I looked forward. "Where are you going?" She asked. "Home." I answered. "I heard you talking to your friends. You play basketball?" She asked. "Do you wanna know my whole life?" I asked annoyed. "Sorry, can i go with you?" She asked. "No." I answered. "Please." She begged. "No." I said. I turned the corner and ran.

I turned around and she wasnt there. I slowed down and started walking. "Girls are tough man." I mumbled. I saw Taehee enter her house. I kept walking straight to go to my own.

I entered my room and changed into black and white basketball shorts and a white sleeveless shirt. I wore a black swoosh headband and black sneakers. We going emo style haha. I grabbed a bag — it has my wallet, charger, speaker, and water in it. Jaemin is usually the one who brings a ball, so i aint taking mine. I walked back to the livingroom — grabbing my phone. "Im heading out with the boys!" I yelled. "Be careful!" My grandma yelled. I then left. "So, you live here?"

Hi yes i keep doing cliffhangers because i keep have 1000> words and idk sometimes chapters with that many words annoy me (like my own chapters) so imma keep it short to update each week lol.