Jaehyun

~ Your POV ~

"When are you going to confess to him?" Kyungsoo asked me, while we were walking to lunch. "Ask him again? Ive tried like 5 times already this whole school year. I think I should give-" I get interrupted by Kyungsoo pushing me to Jaehyun. "Hi, its me... again. You know I-I like you a-a lot actually." I mumbled quietly. He shrugged and looked back at his bestfriend — Taeyong. I'm slowly starting to think they like eachother, but that cant be. They like girls... I think. "I'm going to grab lunch." I said pretending like nothing happened.

~ 3rd POV ~

The girl walked out of the lunch room, making sure she wasn't being seen. She sighed and walked up the stairs, to the rooftop. That's where she will usually go when she gets rejected by Jaehyun. "I should stop." The girl said looking at the view of the town. "He doesn't like me, so whats the point of confessing every single damn time kyungie tells me to. I should at least try not liking him more than a friend. He obviously like me as a sister or a regular Junior. He doesn't even think of me as his best friend probably. He doesn't even treat me like how he treats Taeyong." She said to no one specifically. She sighs and was left with no words to say.

"Hey, where were you?" Kyungsoo asked the girl who was at her locker at the moment. "I went to get lunch but eventually gave up and went to an empty room to study." She lied, but she knows she'll tell him later on the day. "Ill take that as, we will talk later. Because I know you don't study. Anyway, we have 2 more hours left. See you later." He said stopping at her class. She waved bye at him and entered her class.

"You are dismissed." The teacher said. The first one out was y/n. She didn't want to face Jaehyun at the moment. "Y/n! Wait up!" Jaehyun yelled making the mentioned girl stop. "I thought me, you, and Kyungie were gonna walk together." He said smiling. "Right, I forgot." She said putting a fake smile on. "Oh! Also Tae is coming with us. He said he wanted to play games at my place. I'm pretty sure you and Kyungsoo will do something else." He said while trying to catch up with y/n speed. "Ok.." She mumbled - almost inaudible.

"I'm not going to help you with math. See y/n is here. She is good with math." The two walked up to Kyungsoo and Taeyong fighting over tutoring for math. "Yeah, she is in advanced math. Better than Kyungie, but that's the only thing she is better at than him." Jaehyun butted into the conversation. "Hey! For your information, me and Kyungsoo are at the same level of grades. Except I'm a little lower in Social Studies." The girl said hitting Jaehyun. "ow! ow! ok... ok, you are still worse." And then he ran off with the girl chasing her. Kyungsoo and Taeyong slowly following. "Ill give you her phone number." Kyungsoo whispered. Taeyong gave Kyungsoo his phone.

"Alright, me and Kyungsoo are going to the park. See you guys tomorrow!" The girl yelled going the opposite way of the other two boys. "Bye cutie!" Taeyong yelled making the girl blush a slight bit. Both Kyungsoo and Jaehyun looked at Taeyong surprised. "What am I not allowed to call someone who is cute a cutie?" Tae said pouting. "Y-yes but not y/n." Jaehyun answered. "Why not me? I'm not dating anyone anyways. So who will it affect? And Taeyong, thanks for the compliment. Me and Kyungsoo have to go." She said grabbing Kyungsoo wrist and walked away.

~ your POV ~

"What was that?" Kyungie asked me once we got to the park. "Jaehyun is so UGH!" I yelled the 'ugh'. "Why?" He asked once we sat on a swing. "Well: one, he always rejects or ignores my confessions. Two, he just told Taeyong that he cant call me cute. Like the fuck, what does it have to do with him if Taeyong flirts with me." I paused to calm myself. "Maybe, you should talk to Taeyong. Help him with math or whatever. Get to know the guy, he is really nice and whatever." Kyungsoo said. He paused to look at my reaction. "Maybe its for the best." He continued. "You want me to hang with Taeyong to forget about Jaehyun?" I asked. "Yeah, basically. But don't use him." He said. "Huh?" I asked. "Well, talk to him be friends with him. Eventually you'll fall for him. But don't use him for your needs." Kyungsoo said.

~1 am~

Maybe: Taeyong

"Dammit Kyungsoo

"Dammit Kyungsoo." I mumbled. I screen shot the message and sent it to Kyungsoo. After that i quickly received a call. "What are you doing up this late?" Kyungsoo asked. "I can say the same thing to you." I mumbled. A pause. "Anyway, what is this?" I asked. "I gave him your number to contact you about math. Im telling you get close to him." Kyungsoo said. "Fine." I said and ended the call. I went back to the messages to answer him.

And with that i went to sleep

And with that i went to sleep. Thank god tomorrow is Saturday.

Hi hi im back! Sorry for the long wait. I have so much request to go through and start. But ill TRY my best to go through all by July. Request by @woahyukhei-
Edit: i also going to start writing a new story its called CHAT and its about NEX7 if yall want you can go check it out :)