Yuta

Boy x Yuta

(Your POV)
"Hurry up! He will come in ten minutes!" I yelled trying to get the cake ready.

~flashback~
"Yuta, you have a dance practice today?" I asked him. He hums in response. "Why?" He asked me. I simply ignored him and got up from the bed. I changed into joggers and a sweatshirt. "I'm heading out. Text me when you are leaving, and when you arrived. I want to know if your safe." I said before grabbing the extra keys to his dorm, my phone, and wallet. I exit his room and went to the front door, putting on my slides and then leaving.

I entered the first store and got a bunch of decorations. While finding some decorations I received a call. "Hello? Hey, I'm heading to the practice room right now. I'll be there in ten minutes. Alright, call me when you get there." I ended the call and continued shopping.

At least ten minutes later he sent me a video showing me the practice room. "I'm here, I'll be heading home in an hour or something." He said and ended the recording. I smiled and went to the balloon side to get balloons.

I head to the grocery store and bought a bunch of things to make cake and food. Finally paying for them and checking the time I had thirty minutes left for everything. I quickly called a taxi and told them the address to drop me off at.
~flashback finished~

"Are you guys almost done?" I asked the younger ones and everyone who isn't going to be in the next unit. "Yes hyung!" I heard Jisung say. "Alright, the cake is also done. I'll put it-" I get interrupted by the door opening and all the ruckus coming from the boys. "Shit..." I whispered. I quickly turned on the lighter and turned the candle on. I grabbed the cake once again and we all walked over to Yuta and the other boys. "Happy birthday to you..." we sang. I saw tears forming in his eyes and he smiled. The tears slowly started falling down his cheeks. "Happy birthday babe!" I yelled. He blew out the candles. Chenle took the cake to the living room with Taeyong. Once everyone left me and Yuta alone, Yuta spoke up. "Thank you babe." He said hugging me. I hugged back. "I wanted to do something special for you." I mumbled. We slightly pull away from the hug, he pecked me and said "I love you." "I love you too." I responded. "Now let's go eat cake." I said and left with Yuta to go to the living room.