Winwin (2/2)

Normal: Mandarín
Italic: Korean
Bold: (a/n)

(Your POV)
Me and Yuta went outside to be greeted by Chunhua and Sicheng kissing. "Oh." Me and Yuta both said. The other two stopped, Sicheng looked surprised while on the other hand Chunhua was smiling. I was tempted to cry but didn't do it. "Excuse us." I sadly said and went in between them, with Yuta holding my hand. "I'm leaving Sicheng. Ummm... happy birthday, hope you had an amazing day." I mumbled and then left.

"Listen everything will be ok. You want me to stay until you sleep?" He asked me. I looked at him and nod. He ruffles my hair and lays on my bed. "I'll go change then." I whispered and grabbed a tank top and shorts. I went to the bathroom and took off my makeup, changed into the clothes, and tied my hair in a ponytail. I exit the bathroom and Yuta was already asleep. I chuckled and laid next to him, falling into a deep sleep also.

I woke up by a pot falling in my kitchen. I get off my bed and noticed Yuta was still sleeping. I checked the time and it was 3 in the morning. "What the fuck?" I whispered. I went to the kitchen and saw someone looking at the fridge. It was cold so I went to grab the jacket Yuta gave me and went back to the kitchen. And no one was there. The tv then turned on. I went to the living room and the show that was playing was moomin. I sat next to the person and looked at them. It was Sicheng. "You know, you should date someone who you like. Not because they are forcing you to. Stay with the person you love and don't let anyone tell you what to do." He said. My eyes widened and my heart broke into millions of pieces hearing him saying something deep in a sad voice. I've never heard him like this. "Are you ok?" I asked him. He turns to face me and his cheeks were all damped, tears slowly rolling down his cheeks. "I'm very ok." He mumbled. He then pulled me into a hug and cried harder. "I'm not ok. I hate this feeling." He whispered. I slowly hugged back and said "What happen?" There was silence. "ChunHua... force...date...her... leave....you...alone...." He said in between sobs. "What would she do to me?" I asked him. I felt him shrug. "Why did you accept?" I asked him but he stayed quiet. "It's ok if you don't wanna tell me." I whispered. He sighed and pulled away from the hug. "I'm sorry to wake you up." He said while wiping his tears. "It's alright, just don't scare me. I don't want you to be sad, but be positive." I said. He nods and smiled. "Let's go to my spare room." I said. I got up and he followed. "I'll see you later Sicheng." I said before going back to my room. Yuta still sound asleep.

I couldn't sleep afterwards so I was on phone all night. I checked the time and it's seven. I got up and heard someone groan. I turned around and Yuta was fluttering his eyes. "Did I wake you up?" I asked him. He yawns and gets off the bed. "No." He said. "Where is your bathroom?" He asked. "It's at the end of the Hall." I said. And with that he left. I exit my room and heard things being moved around the kitchen. I went to it and it was Sicheng. "Nonono, you are not cooking honey." I said getting the pot away from him. "Go watch moomin or something, I'll prepare breakfast." I said. "Oh Sicheng, you are here?" Yuta asked a little pissed. Sicheng stayed quiet. "Yuta it's alright, he was having a tough time at night so I let him stay." I said from the kitchen.

"I'm done!" I yelled, the two boys came to the kitchen. "Ooooo, I could've help." Yuta said. I scoffed "Listen, I know you are a good helper. But I don't want my stove to burn again." I said putting the orange juice in the middle so everyone can get it. I placed the last plate on the table and all of us ate.

"Sicheng! I've been looking for you everywhere, I missed you so much. Now where do you wanna go? Wait, can we go..." and Chunhua voice lowered once they started walking away from the boys dorm. "Ok then, come on in!" Jisung said opening the door wider. "Can you explain why all three of you were together." Taeyong asked. I jumped since I didn't realized he was behind me. I placed my hand on my chest and breathed heavily. "You scared me, Jesus." I said. "Anyway, it's a long story. He was going through a tough time last night. So I let him stay because it was 3 in the morning when he came over. I didn't want him to be around getting drunk or even worse." I said exaggerating everything. "Oh." Was the only thing the boys managed to say. "It's about that bitch anyway. I don't know why he agrees to stay with her. Anyway! I'll try to be nice to her, but if she gets in my bad side I'm not afraid to square up." I said putting my fist up in fighting position. All the boys awed which made me pout. "I hate you all." I mumbled. "Noona is cuteeee!" Chenle said then laughed.

~weeks passed, Sicheng and Chunhua are still dating. Eventually Sicheng fell in love with her and forgot about Y/n. Y/n was depressed for a few days but then it stopped once she went outside, being forced by the other boys of course. Chunhua And Sicheng are rarely with the others. Which made everyone very tight. But Sicheng still went to practice and did work. He doesn't answer anyone phonecalls. Y/n and Taeyong eventually also started dating.~

"You think he forgot about me?" I asked abruptly. "Who?" Taeyong asked while coming closer to me. We were watching a movie, everyone, but Taeyong decided to sit next to me. He put his arm around my shoulder. "Sicheng, he hadn't answered my texts, nor calls. I really miss him, I tell myself I'm ok. But at this point I'm not sure. I guess I'm falling into depression again." I mumbled. Taeyong pulled me closer to him. "Don't worry, he will eventually come." He said.

Those words stuck to me for days. Until I got one call.

Dingdong Loselose

You:
"Hello?"

Sicheng:
"Hello, it's me~"
"Sorry, umm. Hey long time no tal- no wait that's stupid."
*he goes on mute*
*he then unmute himself*
"Ok, hey wanna hang? Like the old times?"

You:
"Mm, sure. When?"

Sicheng:
"Tomorrow, at five?"
"If you are free. I want to catch up on things."

You:
"Sure."
*it was an awkward silence*
"Bye then."

And like that I ended the call.

"I HAVE AN HOUR LEFT AND I DONT KNOW WHAT TO WEAR!" I yelled while there was Taeyong laying on my bed, looking at his phone. "Just wear the sweatshirt I gave you, and the ripped jeans you barely wear. And wear those black vans." Taeyong said pointing to my vans. "Oh! Thank you!" I yelled. "You two better not do anything bad." Taeyong said. I sighed and put down my pants on the bed. "I won't, he has a girlfriend anyway. I don't even like him like that anymore. I just wanna stay friends with him. And why would I cheat on the best boy in the whole wide world." I said pinching his cheeks. His cheeks turned a light shade of pink. "Alright, whatever. Get changed and do your makeup. I have to practice with the new unit." He said putting his phone down. I looked at him and pouted. "Don't work yourself to much." I said. He chuckles and pecks my lips. "I promise. Love you!" He said before exiting my room. I sighed and changed.

"Sicheng, Hey." I said sitting in front of him. He jumps and looks at me. "You startled me." He mumbled. "Sorry, so what's up?" I said. "Me and Chunhua are doing great. My career is great. Everything is great. I'm actually sorry for ignoring you guys. I already told the boys I'm sorry. But I'm sorry about you, and hurting you." He said. "It's alright. I'm actually better than the first few days. It's already been, what, like a month. I'm fine. Me and Taeyong started dating last week. Ummm, I guess that's it." I said.

"Thanks for a great day. I'll see you guys later then." I said entering my apartment. I closed the door and sighed. Here begins a different chapter in my life.