Mark

"Are you ok with that?" Someone infront of me, my manager, this dude named Mark, I didn't look at him nor listened to his voice so who knows which Mark it is, and his manager. I zoned out during the whole meeting and I don't even know who he is talking to. "Miss. Bae Sooyoung? Is that alright?" They asked once again. "Y-yeah. If it's ok with my manager then alright." I answered not knowing what I'm agreeing with. "Mark?" They asked. I looked at him and left my mouth agaped. Wow he is NCT Mark. "Ok! Great! Then you guys can start tomorrow!" The man yelled scaring me.

"What am I doing with him?" I asked my manager once we were in the car. "A song. Were you not paying attention? I told you to pay attention. You agreed without knowing? Do you want me to cancel-" I interrupt her. "No. Keep it." I said smiling.

"Choose which one of the five songs you like." The staffs in SM asked. We listed to five demo songs. But none of them were what I thought. They were all love songs, not my cup of tea. The first one was about kissing or whatever, the second one was about a one sided love thingy, the third was about a boy liking a girl and she liked him too but things were complicated and shit happen, fourth was the same as the second, and the fifth was about two people bumping into each other and they fell in love and blah blah blah. As you can tell, I don't like love songs. Anyway I'm choosing the second since it's the girl that likes the boy. "Done?" They asked. I nod and Mark started off with saying which one he wants. "I like the fifth one." He said and then started explaining why. Dammit Mark. "Miss. Bae Sooyoung?" They asked. "Please call me Sooyoung." I said and then they stayed silent. I said a silent ok. "I'm fine with anything. They are all not my type of song I'll go for. But I'll go with whatever Mark goes with." I said nodding my head. "Ok, great! We will send you the lyrics tomorrow. Fix up some things or change the whole lyrics if you want. And the new maybe by next week we can start recording the song. And by next month we can record the music video." The staffs said. "Ok thank you." I said standing up and getting ready to leave.

"Ummm, Sooyoung?" I heard Mark ask when I was putting things in my bad. "Yes?" I mumbled. "Would you like to go get coffee or something?" He asked. "Sure!" I said smiling. He smiled back and grabbed his bag. "Lets go then?" He said grabbing my wrist and dragging me out.

We grabbed our coffee and walked around. "Were you even paying attention when you agreed?" He asked. I shook my head and nervously chuckled. "But when I was in the car back o the dorms I did. Were you even paying attention to the songs?" I asked him which he chuckled. "You caught me. Did I do something wrong?" He asked. "All the songs were love songs so either way you would've done something wrong. But this one is way worse. The song you chose... it was one of those cringy ones where someone bumps into someone and they instantly fall in love." I said. I shuddered at the thought of acting like the cringy couples. "Then I picked a right one. Because we will be able to get free food and drinks out of it." He said smiling. I chuckled at his response.

"I guess you are right."

"Thanks Mark. Bye, see you tomorrow i guess. I dont know." He chuckles at my confusion. There was a long pause. "I had fun. Bye." He said leaving. I smiled and waved bye — heading back to my dorm.

-next day-

"Should we change this line?" Mark asked pointing to a line. "Umm, yeah. We should change it to-" we get interrupted by Taeyong coming in the room. "Sorry. Mark, the manager wants to talk to you." He said pointing out door. "Ill be back." He said with a small smile. He put the notes we made down on the seat he was sitting on.

I patiently waited for almost an hour. Yet he never came. I sighed and grabbed my notes — putting it in my bag. I grabbed it and opened the door — it was lonely. I was alone her all by myself. My smile went to a frown. I quickly composed myself and left his dorm.

-music video recording-

"You are both old enough. So just pretend you are taking off her jacket whilst-" the director continued talking. My heart started beating fast. "Get in position!" He yelled. "Ready?" Mrk asked. I nod my head. "Start!" The director yelled. The touch of Marks hand rubbing on my shoulder and our faces inches apart is killing me. "Ok stop!" The director yelled. Mark got off me and i quickly got off — running to the makeup staff. "Why are you so red? Do you like the kid?" She said. I chuckled. "Its only puppy love." I said touching my heart. "I guess thats the way to explain it." I mumbled. She laughed and fixed my makeup.

"Good good. She is drunk. Now lets say you see her outside walking with the soju in hand. Then you-" i dont even understand what he is saying. I took another shot of the drink. "Ok positions!" He yelled. I started walking — normally... i think? "Sooyoung?" Mark asked. I look up at him and giggle. Next thing i know i knocked out.

"Do you think it was a good idea to actually get her drunk?" Mark asked. "Its only for the music video." The director answered. I open my eyes. "What happen?" I said. "My head hurts." I whispered this time. "Nothing." The director said. "Anyway, we are done shooting. Lets watch the music video tomorrow before its posted." He continued.

"So what actually happen?" I asked Mark when we headed to the cars. "He got you drunk for the mv." Mark answered. "Great, now how am i going to explain this to my manager." I mumbled. "Its fine. Im pretty sure they got it undercover." He said smiling. "My heart." I said in a high inaudible pitch. "What?" He chuckled. "No-nothing." I stuttered. "You are working with someone else starting next week also." Mark said. "Do you know who?" I asked. He shook his head. "How do you know though?" I asked. "Overheard." He simply answered. "Well here is your car. Have fun." He said waving and heading to his car. I enter the car.

"Mr ZhengTing, are you ready?" The director asked. He nods his head. Yup im working with Zhu ZhengTing now. Surprise Surprise. "Miss SooYoung, are you ready?" He asked. I nod my head also. "Ok. Go!" He yelled. ZhengTing went to order drinks for me and him — thats part of the mv surprisingly. Its a mv for nine percent — so im not singing or anything.  "This is boring." He whispered. Since there is no mic, they couldnt hear what we are saying. "Welcome to the fame." I said. We both laugh at my "joke". "Its tough. Especially when you like someone." I said. "I know what you mean. Cause i like you." He said. I choked on my drink. "Are you ok? Do you need anything?" He asked. I then started laughing out of nowhere — making him laugh.

I like Mark...
But im also falling for ZhengTing these days we have been recording. Mark felt just like a friend now.

"I like you too." I said. "Couples." "Soulmates." And we both shook hands. I looked at the door and saw Mark frowning. Was he looking at us the whole time? "Im sorry. Ill be right back." I said running out. "Mark!" I yelled. He looked back and ran away. I ran — following. "Wait up!" I yelled. He stopped making me slow my pace. "What happen?" I asked. "You guys are dating?" He asked. "Y-yeah." I stuttered. "O-oh. Just to let you know. I like you." He said. "I used like you too. But it felt one-sided so i gave up. And i think... as much as it hurts to say it... give up and find someone else." I said looking down. "Sooyoung! We havent finished recording." I heard ZhengTing say. "Bye. And ill try." Mark said running away once again. "Dammit." I whispered. "What happen?" ZhengTing asked. I turn to face him and put on a fake smile. "Nothing." I said. "Lets go back." I said walking ahead.

-a few months later-

Finally another request down

Finally another request down. I have so much request right now skskssk. I feel bad turning down some, but i had to. Anyway, check out my new book oof. Also im to lazy to edit these requests so im sorry!