Winwin (2/2)

Regular : Chinese/mandarin
Italic : Korean

(Your POV)

We got to my hotel. "Thanks for today Sicheng. It was nice meeting you. I'll see you tomorrow for a little then." I said. He nods. "Why?" He asked. "I'm going to hang with Renjun." I said. I kissed Sicheng cheek before leaving. "I had fun. Bye." I waved and left. I entered my hotel room and fell on my bed. "Shoot I still have his hoodie." I said to myself. I quickly took a sniff of it. "Smells like him. I'll see him tomorrow. So I'll give it to him then." I said taking it off. I hold it and placed it on top of my luggage. Time to go to bed.

My phone alarm went on and I quickly woke up. "Ugh, why?" I whined. I slowly left my bed. I opened my luggage and checked what to wear. "Should I wear this shirt and these pants. No. I'll wear these joggers and this short shirt. I'm gonna wear Sicheng hoodie anyway." I said getting dressed. I closed my luggage and texted Renjun.

Renjun •_•:

You: I'm heading over in ten minutes. Well I'll get there in ten minutes.
Renjun •_•: ok I'll be waiting

I put my phone in my pocket along with some money and left the hotel room. I put my keys in my pocket and left the hotel.

"Uhhhh, do I turn left or right?" I asked. "Where are you trying to go?" A cute brown haired boy asked me. "I'm suppose to be going here." I told him pointing to my phone. "Oh, I'm heading there right now. Follow me." He said. It became quiet. "My name is Kun by the way." He said breaking the silence. Oh so this is the 'Kun' Sicheng asked about. "I'm Y/n." I said with a shy smile. "Why are you going there?" He asked me. "I'm going to see my brother, Renjun." I said. He hums and it became quiet  again.

He unlocks the door and enters. "I'm here with a girl named y/n." He yelled. I looked around and the dorms was big. "Oh she is here!" I herd someone yell. I look at my right and there were a bunch of men/boys standing at the door ways. I'm guessing that is where the rooms are. I bowed. "Hello. I'm Y/n." I said. I only learned the basic Korean before coming here. As in 'hello' 'my name is' 'sorry' 'thank you' and so on. "I missed you!" I heard Renjun yell while running to me. I opened my arms so I can hug him. He hugged me tighter than what I expected. "I missed you too little one. You got so much taller." I said ruffling his hair. "Yeah! I'm much more taller than you!" He joked. I shook my head. We pulled away from the hug. "Follow me!" He said. I could tell he is more excited than I am. He grabbed my hand and dragged me to the living room. "I want you to meet everyone." He said. "So, these are the ones I sing with. Jisung, Chenle, Jeno, Jaemin, Haechan, and Mark." He said pointing to each the boys. I then remembered that Mark was the Mark I met yesterday. "Hello." They all said. "We meet again." Mark said. "He said 'we meet again'." Renjun translated. I nod "Yes." Was the only thing I said before being pulled away again. This time to the kitchen. "Ok so this Ten, Johnny, Taeil, and Taeyong." He said pointing to everyone. I bowed again. "Hello." They all said and waved at me. "They all know mandarin?" I asked Renjun. "No, only hello." He said. And once again I'm being pulled. He took me to every room and introduced the rest. But there was one more room we didn't enter. "Are you ready?" He said. I nod. He opens the door. "Ok, so this is Sicheng and Kun." He said. I bowed. "Hello again." I said smiling. Sicheng gets up and embraced me in a hug. I hesitated but hugged back. My face turning a dark shade of red. "Do you want your hoodie back?" I asked. We pull away from the hug. "No, keep it." He said. "Alright. Y/n now let's go out." Renjun said pulling me out of the dorms.

"That was fun. Thanks a lot. I'm going to miss you. When are you leaving?" Renjun said kinda said. "I'm leaving tonight. Listen Renjun don't be sad or you will make me sad." I paused so I can hug him. "I promise that I will visit you whenever I can. And I'll call you and video call you more often." I said. I heard him sobbing. He burried his face in my neck. "Don't cry." I said trying hard to hold in my tears. "I'll be fine. You will be fine. Just promise me to focus on your studies and this dream that you accomplished. Don't forget about me. I'll come back before you know it. I'll even call you when I'm back home." I said. I pulled away from the hugged and cupped his face with my hands. "Promise me you will stay healthy, do good in school, continue being you, and doing what you came here for?" I asked while sniffling. I gently wiped his tears with my thumbs. He slowly nods. "I love you Renjun." I said. "I love you too." He said. "Bye." I said giving him one last hug and letting him leave. The door then closes and I walked away. "Wait! Y/n!" I heard Sicheng yell from behind me. I stopped and turned around which caused Sicheng to bump into me. We were extremely close our faces a few inches away. He quickly backs away. "S-sorry." He stutters. We both became flustered and our faces turned a dark shade of red. We looked around and not to eachother. Our eyes then made eye contact. "I heard what happen with Renjun. Are you leaving that fast?" He asked. I sighed and slowly nod. "Then let me confess." He said. My eyes widened. "Ever since we talked I always liked you. I had this feeling that I can't explain. Everytime I get a call from you my heart starts beating fast. And now seeing you in person I thought I was going to die since my heart was beating faster than ever. What I'm trying to say is that I like you. So y/n, would you like to be my girlfriend? Oh and Renjun gave me permission." He said. I chuckle at the last sentence. "I would love to be your girlfriend." I said. We quickly hug. "Don't be late for your flight!" He yells when I started running out of the dorms.