Johnny

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOHNNYYY!!!

(His POV)
"Hello?" I said answering the phone call. "I'll be there soon." I said and ended the call. "Johnny stop being all depressed and get ready. We have to go." Taeyong said.

Flashback
"Johnny stop being all emo. Get ready and let's go out." Y/n said happily, even after rewatching Train To Busan. "Fine, where do you want to go?" I asked, she smiled brighter than before. "Everywhere, let's spend today li-"
End of flashback

"Johnny!" I heard Taeyong yell. "S-sorry..." I stuttered. "Let's go, get parents are probably waiting for you. And don't cry at her funeral. You cried enough and she wouldn't want you to cry." He said all at once. We entered my car to drive to y/n funeral.

"You made it!" Her parents said while hugging me and Taeyong. "I'm sorry, I know how much you guys cared about her." Mrs. l/n said. "It's fine. It must be harder for you two." I said. I then zoned out once the priest started talking.

Flashback
"Catch me if you can (SNSD WHERE YA AT?!)" y/n yelled running away from me with my phone. "Come on! Y/n, I need it!" I yelled chasing her. "Then why were you texting my parents?" She asked finally stopping. "It's a secret." I mumbled with a smile. "Oooooo, What is it? Are you going to propose?" She asked with a smile. "Maybe, maybe not." I joked. And with that joke, she pouted. "This will be the last time I'll keep a secret." I said hugging her. "Ok." She said hugging back.
End of flashback

After everything me and Taeyong went back to the dorms. "Yo, Johnny. This was in the kitchen." Taeyong said coming in my room and leaving a package.

To: my precious Johnny Seo
From: guess :)

I opened it finding out there was a picture, a note, and snacks. I took out the snacks, throwing them behind me on my bed. I took out the picture, examining it. "What is it?" Taeyong asked, coming back to my room. "Snacks, a picture of me and y/n, and a note." I said while grabbing the note. "By the time you get this, I'll probably be dead. I'm sorry... I should have told you about my condition. But I couldn't, I was scared. I should have took my heart disease seriously. But either way, I would've died. I keep it a secret because I didn't want to be a burden. Even though my death might be a burden now. But hey, I'll be right there next to you, even if you can't see me. I'm there. So please, please move on from me. Forget about getting married with me and having kids with me. And yes I knew all the time, you aren't really good at secrets. BUT THATS OFF TOPIC, get married to someone else who is healthy and can treat you the same way I did or do things with you that I couldn't. But always know that... I LOVE YOU JOHNNY SEO! From your love, y/n." I read the note aloud. I heard a sniffle from Taeyong. "Don't cry, she would want us to be happy." I said while wiping my own tears away.

Flashback
"Always be happy Johnny! I mean look at me. I'm happy all the time! Be happy no matter what kiddo. And when you give up, just remember you have me. I'll be there and if I'm not THERE ARE SNACKS!" She said whipping out a bag of chips. She placed it in between us. She wiped my tears and kissed me. "Love you." She said before opening the chips.

ARE YOU GUYS ALIVE? You still there? Are you crying? VAKEBALNE I told y'all to be prepared! Anyway... I CANT WAIT FOR NCT 2018 BALBELABELSN!!!