Johnny

«3rd pov»

"johnny! im sick and tired of you going out so much, and the worst thing is you go out with out me. whats more important? me or the ourside world... or both?" y/n yelled at her boyfriend. her boyfriend would come home from work and then leave quick. not letting y/n say hi or bye. they barely spoke anymore. she started to think her boyfriend was cheating on her. "what do you mean?" johnny asked grabbing a coat. "thats what i mean. we never spend time together. we barely even talk anymore. you are always going out." she said. tears daring to leave her eyes. y/n showed a lot of emotions, johnny didnt. "im busy." he answered. "with what? i want to talk to you, i wanna spend time with you. but i guess you dont feel the same. if you dont want to be with me anymore just say it!" she yelled, tears started to fall out her eyes. "baby..." johnny said walking up to her. "no. dont baby me! just tell me, are you cheating on me?" she asked. the question was so sudden, it shocked johnny. johnny stayed quiet. "i knew it. leave!" she yelled throwing a pillow at the older male. which johnny listened and left.

«your pov»

i cried myself to sleep that night. i knew my boyfriend of three years was cheating on me. i shouldve broken up with him ever since everything changed.

i woke up, with a headache. i walked to the kitchen. it was quiet. i grabbed water and drank advil. i got a text message - taeyong.

kitty ty

lets meet up

why

its about johnny

i dont care about him.

since when?

starting today

what happen?

i confronted him about
the whole thing, i asked him
if he was cheating and he
didnt answer me. i took
that as a yes and told him
to leave.

well youre right, he is
cheating

i knew it, im not
surprised. if he comes back
im gonna tell him we are over
and to pack his shit

im sorry

its ok, i shouldve known it
was too good to be true at first.

we can hang out later, to
keep your mind off of it.

no, i think im good.

with that i placed my phone down. i made some breakfast. the door opened when i was putting my food on the plate. the door closed and i heard keys being placed on the counter. footsteps got louder but then it got quieter. i heard the tv being turned on. with that, i knew johnny wouldnt talk to me.

i finished my food and washed the plate. i walked to the living room. "we need to talk." i said. johnny didnt answer. i scoffed and rolled my eyes. "right, cause ignoring shit is the only thing you know what to do. if you dont want to talk about it then just pack your things and live with your other girlfriend." i said before walking away to head to the room. i grabbed a towel and clothes, to go and take a shower.

i exit the bathroom with new clothes on. i went back to the room. the closet was open, a few cabinets were open. i felt tears wanting to go down. but I successfully kept it in. "its for the best." i whispered to myself.

as i finished my routine, i texted taeyong to come over. i cleaned the room a bit. i went back to the kitchen and grabbed a glass and wine. pouring the wine in the glass, i heard a knock. i walked over with the glass and opened it. "come in." i said with a small smile. it was taeyong. "so is that what we are doing?" he asked and took the wine from me. i pouted. "that was mine." i said. "get yourself another one." he said. and i did.

"what happen?" he asked me. "johnny left. he grabbed his things and left. we arent together anymore." i said. "its for the best, right? he put you through too much. you deserve better." taeyong said. i nod my head in response. "youre right. lets go to the club tonight?" i said with a smile. taeyong shook his head. "to early. let yourself relax for a while. you need a break." taeyong said. "alright." i mumbled.

«a year time skip»

everything was better without johnny. fortunately for me, i ended up being with my bestfriend — taeyong. he showed me what true love is. we were happy together.

requests are open!!