Ten (3)

I left home, with my normal school clothing. I didn't bother to eat breakfast. This time i decided to walk to school, just enjoying the scenery of the walk to school. I put my earbuds in my ear and played some nice calming music. I then heard some screaming from behind me. I turned around, a boy I've never seen before. "Watch out!" He yelled, on his bike. I moved a bit and he passed, making my skirt move to my right, the way he just left. He was wearing one of my school uniform, so I'm guessing he is from my school. I stayed at this position for a few seconds before continuing to make my way to school.

"Y/n! Y/n!" I heard someone yell for me after I left my locker. I turned and it was Ten. "What." I whispered. "What happened to Jae? He came home exhausted and didn't want to go to school." He said. I smirked a little but then went back to my normal 'Emotionless' face. "Just things happen." I said and then turned around. "Wait! He also said he doesn't want to continue seeing you." And that's when i felt my heart ache. I opened my mouth but couldn't figure out a way to talk. I slowly nod and finally started talking. "Alright, tell him if he ever need anything just to text me." I said before going to my class.

"Late once again Miss l/n." The teacher said once i entered the class. I rolled my eyes and went straight to my seat. "Anything to say." The teacher said. "OH yes, i would like to thank my family god and everyone who supported me. It was worth it." I said sarcastically, making the whole class laugh. "you know the consequences Miss l/n." They continued, i rolled my eyes and just looked out the window.

After half of my classes was over I head over to lunch. I noticed that Ten was sitting at the table i usually sit in. I pivot and left the cafeteria. "Wait! Y/n!" I heard him yell. I sighed and stopped walking. I felt a tap on my shoulder, I turned around and it was the boy from earlier. "I'm sorry about this morning. I'm new and I didnt want to crash into you. Im Jungwoo." he said with a smile "It's fine. I'm y/n" I said smiling back. "You want to have lunch together. I'm pretty lonely." He said looking down. I gave out a small giggle. "Sure, Let's go to the rooftop." I said grabbing his hand and running to the rooftop.

"Why here?" He asked, after swallowing the piece of food he was chewing. "I don't really want to be in the cafeteria. And the view is really nice." I said. I turned to him and he smiled, looking out at the buildings. "Is this what you do everyday?" He asked me. "No, sometimes I stay in the lunch room and eat alone. But i do like coming up here." I admitted. "Who was the boy that was yelling your name earlier?" He asked. "Just an old friend," I mumbled. "Y/n!" I heard the same exact voice as earlier yell. Me and Jungwoo both turned and faced him. "Ten." I finished off. "I've been finding you everywhere. I forgot you like it up here." He said catching his breath. "Ten go back to Sorn. Please just leave me alone. I don't want to  be mad at you- again." I said turning back to look at the sky. "Just hear me out." He said. "I'm tired of hearing you out. You lied to me, just to talk to me again. You got mad at me for being with Jaehyun, what else your going to be mad at me just because i'm making a new friend." I said and got up. "I'm leaving. It was nice talking to you. Hopefully i'll see you later." I said waving bye to Jungwoo and leaving to go back down to the class.

After school, I exit the school gate and put my earbuds in my ear. Once again, playing calming music. First song being Sonata no. 9 in A major (HA bitches surprise surprise i also like classic music ahosubd). I looked at the distance and saw Jungwoo struggling to get passed everyone, I giggled a little but then noticed a pair of feets next to me. "You still listen to that." He asked. I look up and it was Ten. I fastened my pace. "Wait! Please Y/n" He said grabbing my wrist. I stopped walking and pivot. I looked at him, taking one earbud out. "Ten-" He interrupts me. "No, shut up and let me talk." And that's what i did. I stayed quiet. "I'm sorry to hurt your heart. Since the beginning I liked Sorn I just- i don't know. At the moment she talked to me I forgot about your feelings. And no I wasn't lying about her breaking up with me. After the game we got back together. I was gonna tell you but you hung up on me. I-I wanted to tell you everything but you just disappear on me. I actually lied about Jae not wanting to see you. Obviously he likes you. He is trying to help you get over me and try to fall for him. Please just give him a chance, I know i lied but the way you looked hurt me. Your body language told me you were hurt with that statement. And i'm pretty sure you are falling for him but don't want to admit it." He said and paused. Do I like Jae? Am I really not wanting to admit my true feelings just because im hung over Ten? "I hope you can think about what I said. And probably give Jaehyun a little call. He didn't come to school because he didn't want to be your 'slave' or whatever you want to call it, all the time. He wants to be you soulmate." Ten said before leaving. I stood there, with tears in my eyes not wanting to move. I turned around seeing Ten run to Sorn and put an arm around her. With Ten out of sight, I quickly ran back home.

I sat on my bed thinking about everything that Ten told me, still crying. Obviously he likes you. He is trying to help you get over me and try to fall for him. And i'm pretty sure you are falling for him but don't want to admit it. I grabbed my phone and scrolled down to Jaehyun name. I clicked call. First call, it rang all the way and sent me to the voicemail. Second and Third time exactly the same. Fourth call it rang once and sent me straight to voicemail. Fifth call, It was answered fast. "What?" i heard him say, he sounds hurt yet annoyed. "S-sorry." I managed to mumble out without a sob. "I'm sorry to hurt you. Im a piece of shit, i didnt even think about your feelings. I just thought about myself. Not even myself, I was thinking about my old self. I don't even know myself anymore. I've figured out that im falling for someone, but someone else had to point it out. I was lost in my old thoughts that I couldn't even think about how I felt with this pers-" I get interrupted. "Y/n if your telling me about your feelings towards someone else i don't want to hear it. Cant you tell i'm in love. I'm in love with you. And you talking about someone else is hurting me." He said. "Jae... the person is you dammit. Im falling for you. And it took me this long to notice it. Im sorry. I'm just shit." I said, holding in my sobs. "Y/n..." He paused. "Jaehyun, Jung Jaehyun, I love you. I actually love you." I said with a sad chuckle at the end. "I love you too." He mumbled. "It's about damn time! I was waiting for you two to get together." I heard Ten say from the other line. "I'm coming over." Jehyun said before ending the call.

I waited patiently for Jaehyun to come. Still no sign. I picked up my phone. Calling him, it sent me straight to voicemail. I did this a couple of more times and it sent me straight to voicemail. I called Ten, it rang once and then i heard a quiet "Hello." I smiled in relief. "Where is Jaehyun?" I asked him. "He hasn't got here, and isn't answering my calls." I continued. "Hold on." I heard Ten say and i heard nothing. "An hour ago, he got in a car crash. It was severe, when i got there they told me he is doing fine. But just now they said he is in a coma." He said, tryin to hold in his sobs. "O-Oh..." I managed to get out.

~~~~ next day ~~~~

After school, I walked home with Jungwoo. "Jungwoo, can we go to the hospital?" I asked him. "Sure why?" He asked. We went pass my house and continued walking. "I need to visit a friend." I said. The wind blowing the leaves off the trees.

"He is right here." The nurse said before letting us go in. I took a deep breathe in and out. I nod my head and Jungwoo opened the door, revealing Jaehyun. His heart rate was severely slow. I slowly walk next to him. It was quiet for a few seconds, until i realized i was crying. I chuckled and wiped my tears, even though they keep coming out. "Want me to wait outside?" Jungwoo asked. I looked at him and shook my head. "Its fine, Jungwoo." I said. "Talk to him. He can still hear you." I heard him mumble. I look back at Jaehyun. "Stupid, why aren't you careful. I don't mind waiting for you. I shouldn't have let you try coming over anyway. In the moment that we were both in tears, i shouldn't have let you come. Please try your best to stay alive Jae... I love you. I'm sorry i wasn't there to tell you the truth. I'm sorry I only cared about myself." I whispered. I broke down afterwards, causing Jungwoo to hug me. "It's going to be alright." Jungwoo said. "Thank you." I heard someone say from outside the door, the door opened afterwards. Me and Jungwoo looked at the door and it was Ten. "What are you doing here?" He asked. "I'm going to leave. Be safe." Jungwoo said before leaving. "You too." I managed to say before he closed the door. "Im here visiting Jaehyun." I said looking back at Jaehyun. "Did they tell you yet?" Ten said. "Tell me what?" I asked curiously. Ten shook his head and sighed. "Nothing." He whispered. "Tell me." I begged. "He isnt going to make it. You see how his heart rate is slow, it was a little more normal yesterday. They also said that his car flipped, so they had trouble getting him out. Its a lot of stuff." He managed to say. "When are they going to-" He interrupts me and said "Today, in a few minutes." I choked on my sob. "It'll be alright." He said before breaking down also.

The next day, I didn't go to school. I stayed home remembering everything about Jaehyun. I cried remembering the last thing that happen between us.

I didn't know how to end it. So my Wattpad just started working now, it wasn't working before and idk why. Welp, here comes a small spam now. Edit: never mind I just noticed I haven't even typed half of the things I thought I did, oh well let's see tomorrow.