Haechan

(Part 4)
Donghyuck POV:
"I love you Donghyuck. Not the way you think I do. I really do, I hope you realize it. I know you don't know English. But I confessed in English. I'm just scared to say it in Korean. I hope you would accept my feelings if I tell you. Goodnight then." She said. I heard her footstep from far away. "I love you too." I whispered. I got up and went to the bathroom to do my business. I then left again and my mom opened the door. "Hey mom." I said taking my blanket. "Good night mom." I said and entering my room. I turned around and noticed y/n putting on a shirt. "Oh shit! I-I'm sorry!" I whisper-yelled. "Fuck! It's alright!" She whisper-yelled also.

Your POV:

 "M-my mom just got back from work. I-I'll let her know you are here tomorrow. By the meantime get some rest. Tomorrow we won't go to school. You'll see why." he said before going on his bed to sleep. "Goodnight Donghyuckie." I whispered and went to sleep.

I woke up by a loud scream in the room. "Lee Donghyuck! Who allowed you to have a girl in your room?!" his mother yelled. "Goodmorning Mrs.Lee, it's just me y/n." I said sitting up. "Oh.. it is still not right for you to sleep in the same bed. He is going through the age that his horm-" he then interrupts her. Which made me giggle. "Ok mom. We get it. Anyway.." his voice then disappears as he walks away with his mom. I stretched and got off his bed. I rummaged through my luggage to find some clothes to wear. I grabbed a black skirt, red and black striped long sleeved shirt, black high socks, and grabbed a pair of closed black heels. I went to the bathroom and changed there. I straightened my hair a little and wore a little bit makeup. I didn't put on my heels yet. So i held onto them and went to his living room, placing them on the couch. "I'm so sorry Mrs.Lee that this happened all of a sudden." I mumbled. "Don't worry. Donghyuck explained why." she said while placing food on a plate. I looked over at him with a serious face, which made him nervously smile. "Anyway, there is pancakes right there for you guys. If you need anything you guys have my phone number and I guess that is it. Bye kids!" she said leaving. "Alright Donghyuck get changed and I'll see you in a few minutes and then we can eat. And leave to wherever you are taking me." I said. He mumbled something under his breath but I didn't quite get it. I grabbed a few pancakes and ate them.

"Thank you." Donghyuck said to the bus driver once we got off. "Where are we going?" I asked. "Do you not know where we are?" He asked. I shook my head. "Wow your mom really did isolate you from him." He whispered. "Anywayyy, why did it take so long to get here?" I asked. "The bus stops." He answered. I hummed in return.

"Before we go in, I don't want you to be sad." Donghyuck said. "Ok..." I slurred. "So here is something that will make both of us happy." He whispered before giving me a peck on my lips. I became speechless, he opened the door and entered. I shook my head telling myself it never happened and entered behind him. "Mister, I'm back. But with someone else. Come on in." He motioned me to come in. I saw my dad covered with wires. "Dad..." I whispered. I went next to him and held his hand. "H-how've you been?" I stuttered. "I'm better than I was before." He said and smiled at me. "I always told you to not work hard because of this. And now look at you. I need you dad. Mom has been a pain lately." I mumbled. "I'm sorry. I don't want you to worry about me. And please don't." He whispered. "I love you..." He said before his monitor gave out a long 'beep'. He then slowly closed his eyes and I felt his hand loosened. Tears running down my cheeks. "It had to happen when I came to visit you after a long time. I'll miss you dad." I mumbled before being pulled away by the nurses and Donghyuck. Donghyuck pulled me into a long hug. "It's going to be ok. You have me." He whispered. I hugged him tighter. "Please don't leave me Donghyuck. You are the only thing I have right now." I cried.

Once I was calm we went out to the café. "I heard what you said last night." Donghyuck finally spoke. I stopped everything and looked at him. "About you confessing to me." He continued. I put down my fork and continued to chew the food that was in my mouth. After swallowing I said "oh." "Don't act like that. I like you too. And yeah it's a bad time to be doing this. But we can actually become a real couple if you want." He said. "Oh shit I forgot we were still doing that. And sure, I would love to." I said before entering the food in my mouth. 

THIS WENT NOWHERE I'M SORRY!!! I COULDN'T THINK OF WHAT TO WRITE AEBJBGYFTCLHVHXYRS ANYWAY SEE YOU GUYS SOON!!!