Lucas

(Lucas POV)

"Lets do it." I said to my girlfriend who was infront of me. "We dont have to. I know you have fans and-" i interrupt her with a hug. "I dont care about them, i mean i do but You are way more important to me. If this means i have to stay with you more and help you, then ill do it." I said. "Ok." I heard her whisper.

-•- few hours later -•-

"Im back!" I yelled going into the living room. Jungwoo was there playing games with Kun. "W-Welcome." Jungwoo stuttered. "Guess what?" I said sitting on the couch — in between the two boys. "Jungwoo is actually beating me at something?" Kun asked. "Uh... no. You know y/n?" I asked. They both hummed as a response. "Me and her are-"

-•- next day during practice -•-

"You guys know y/n?" I asked everyone. "Yeah." Some responded. "Well, me and her are getting married. And i want to invite all you guys, our manager, some staff members, and our (me and her) family." I said. "You-youre getting what?!" Taeyong yelled. "Yeah... but we have a reason. Hopefully you guys can support us." I mumbled. "We will. But why suddenly?" Johnny asked. "Does the manager know?" Taeil asked. "Me and her want to get married for reasons and one being because we love eachother." I said. "Cringe." Renjun said making everyone laugh. "And the manager doesnt know yet. I'm gonna send invitations a few days before the wedding." I said.

I went on vlive to tell the news — since everyone already knows about me and y/n dating. "Are you sure you want to?" Kun asked. He was doing the vlive with me. "Im sure." I answered and we turned it on.

We were talking nonsense as usual in a v-live Kun looked at me. I looked at the live, the staffs and manager. I took a deep breath in. "I have good news... well good news for me. And i want you guys to still support us — nct — and me. Im getting married." I said. I looked up at the staffs and manager. One of the staffs got up and turned off the live. "What is this all about? Getting married? And you didnt tell us first about any of this. Unbelievable, how do you expect the fans tk react now thag you are gonna get married?" They continued scolding me. "Its not his fault he fell in love. You guys wouldve probably done the same. Come on Lucas, lets head back to the dorms." Kun said dragging me out.

I went on my phone to check what the fans are posting. I searched at the hashtag "lucasmarriage" and a bunch of posts were already made.

+lightskinlucas: MY MANS GETTING MARRIED WHOOP WHOOP

+wong.yucas: why is he getting married? Shouldnt he pay attention to his fans? I OPPOSE!

And so many more posts with different opinions were on the hashtag. "This is whats for the best." I mumbled to myself.

-•- marriage day -•-

"Dont worry. Its gonna be fine. All the boys came. My family came, as well as yours. A few staffs came, and my manager. There are a few fans and fansites. But i wont let any of that ruin anything. Stay calm. Everything will be alright. Im sure it will." I kept running my mouth. Y/n interrupted me with a kiss. "Im fine, Lucas. You're the one that is nervous. How about you calm down. We have a few minutes left. Go get ready over there." She said. "Ok." I mumbled.

I was finally time to go to the party. Most people left right after the wedding to go. Me and y/n went to go change real quick and then head to the party.

"Thank you all for coming. Sorry for suddenly making an announcement right now. Especially that the party is almost over. But we have something to tell you." I spoke up. I looked at y/n. A big box came after i spoke up. Y/n got up. We both walked up to the box. "The announcement is in this box." Y/n started. "Can we have the two moms come." I said. My mom and y/n mom came up and opened the box. A bunch of balloons flew up with words like 'im pregnant' 'girl? Boy?' And much more. "Youre pregnant?!" The both moms say. Me and y/n both smiled. "Surprise!" I yelled. "Im pregnant!" Y/n said with a giggle at the end.

After the whole party the manager and staffs forced me, y/n, and the rest of the members to make a vlive. "Is it on?" Y/n asked. "Yeah. See the hearts are showing up." Donghyuck said. "Thanks for stating the obvious." Y/n sarcastically said making everyone laugh. "As you guys can tell from the name of this live we went through a tragic event." Doyoung sarcastically said earning a —jokingly— hit from y/n. I suddenly got up and showed my ring. "I just got married. We will reveal the reason why a soon but right now lets have some fun." I whipsered to the fans. "There is a comment that said 'oppa you look hot'." Mark said laughing with Johnny. I heard y/n snort. "Of course i do." I said ruffling my hair. "Narcissist." I heard y/n mumbled making everyone laugh. "Unnie is funny and pretty, who is she? A fan asked." Jaehyun said. "Hi im y/n Wong." She responded. "My last name sounds amazing with your name." I flirted. "Ewww next!" Ten said. I sat back where i was.

We has fun for a long time and it was time to end the live. "Ok, we have to end it soon so how about i tell you guys why already." I said clapping my hands. "Finally! A fan said." Renjun said. "The reason we got married was bescause me and y/n are soon having a baby." I explained everything with some help from y/n. "Im glad some of you support, please continue supporting." I finished. "Hey, y/n!" Taeyong yelled. I felt y/n jump a little. "Huh?" She asked turning to him. "You should say a little something." He whipsered. "Ahh, no im good. We already had a long time on here. They are all probably tired. Have a great night!" She hurridly said before the live ended.

So is this how it feels to finally be married with the person you love...

AKDBORN THIS SUCKS. im probably not gonna do a lot of requests since rn im like sucking at updatingg akdna. Im probably gonna do like nine more requests and then try to come up with other things. Anyway hows everyones summer? Mine is ending in a few weeks :'). BUT NEXY (or the week after) WEEK I MIGHT GO TO A WATERPARK so like whoop whoop. Anyway good night yall oof (i say anyways a lot akdbak)

Its like the next day bc i forgot to put this up last night but im lazy to edit this all so enjoy my unedited lazy chapter.