Chenle

"My cat just died."
"How?"
"I came back from school yesterday... and i saw my dad put her in a bag, throwing her out."
"Do you think—"
"No he would never."
"He always hated her."
"Lets talk about something else."

Chenle was talking with his bestfriend — y/n. He was thinking about getting her another cat, but the cat can stay with him. She can come and visit the cat anytime.

"What are you thinking about?"

Chenle turned to look at y/n. "Nothing." He answered. They went into their classroom and sat next to eachother.

chenle, lets go to the cat shelter and volunteer!

Y/n gave a note to her deskmate and bestfriend. Chenle looked at her.

Sure.

He wrote giving the note back. "Yes!" She whispered. "Y/n, would you like to share with the class why you just whispered 'yes'?" The teacher said — everyones attention went to the two kids. "I... I..." Chenle then spoke up seeing how his friend is stuttering. "I told her that we are going to do volunteering at a cat shelter since her cat died." He said.

"Awww."
"That's cute."
"Are they dating?"
"No."
"I want someone like that."

"Everyone quiet down. That gives her no reason to speak." The teacher said. "Her cat died, she loves cats to death. Im taking her to see cats to making her happy. What if your dog died and your husband takes you out to look at dogs or take care of them. You would be happy too. Now continue on with the lesson." Chenle said.

"He got some balls."
"He is so cute."
"They should date."

"Ok class, quiet down. We will continue our lesson tomorrow. For now you have a free period." The teacher said walking out of the class. "Thank you." Y/n said looking at Chenle. "Well, you would have said nothing and get detention so i saved your ass by putting my ass in danger." Chenle said which made y/n laugh.

The two spent their day together at the shelter. After he dropped her off at home, he went back to the shelter. He got her a cat that she was with the most. He called the cat "lulu."

The next day was a weekend. He invited y/n at his house. "Lulu, come her. I want you to meet your mom." Chenle yelled. The cat came to him and meowed. "When did you get it?" Y/n said picking up the cat. "Yesterday, but he is staying with me. You can and visit it anytime you want. Its ours. Im the dad, youre the mom." He said smiling. "Dad? Mom?" She questioned. "Err, yeah. If your dont mind." He said. "Its fine. What is his name?" She asked looking at the cat. "Lulu, Zhong Lulu." He said. "Why your last name?" She said pouting. "Because im the father." Chenle said in a deep voice. "Ok, mr. Zhong." She said giggling.

Day 9, happy new year!!! Imma update probably later today lmaoo. Sorry for a short one, the next one might be a short one too.