Chenji

«eunbi pov»

i walked around a park. there were two boys, they looked around my age. they were making a video. for youtube i guess. then one of them came up to me and started speaking in a foreign language as the other spoke. fortunately, i knew the language. "do you know nct?" he asked me. i nod my head, though i only knew a unit of nct. im not really into kpop, so i dont know most groups. just the popular ones. but my friend, she is into it. "oh! so you know us?" he asked now speaking in korean. I awkwardly chuckled. "i dont listen to kpop or nct. so i dont know you guys." i answered truthfully. the boys nod their head. the one in brown hair stopped recording. "chenle." the one in purple hair said. "jisung." the brown haired said. "together we are..." the chenle kid looked at the jisung kid.

"chenji"
"jichen"

they both said at the same time. "chenji, got it." i said, as i mostly heard chenle. the two boys stayed silent. "im gonna go..." i slurred. "wait, stay with us." chenle said. "we cant do that." jisung whispered. "whatever, give me your phone number. so we can text." chenle said. i gave him my phone number and with that the two boys left me. i guess i got to listen to nct.

i got home, quickly ran to my room. ignoring my mom calls. "en see tea." i said putting the three letters on the search bar. a bunch of things showed up. i went to check their profiles. 21 members... wow. lets look for chenle and jisung. "two youngest members... 02 and 01 liner..." i whispered reading their things back and forth. "nct dream." i searched on youtube. i put a playlist with all of their songs. i got a message from a groupchat.

86.xxx.xxxx & 82.xxx.xxxx

86.xxx
hey, its chenle

82.xxx
jisung

86.xxx
i just realized you didnt
tell us your name

why do you even care?

82.xxx
see i told you i was a bad idea

86.xxx
shut up jisung
and because i want to be
friends duh?!

eunbi... hwang eunbi

86.xxx
eunbi...
thats a nice name

i guess

82.xxx
i thought you were
chinese, since you knew
what chenle was saying

no, im learning it at school.

86.xxx
you go to school??! what grade?!

you really want to know
everything huh?

86.xxx
yes rude

yeah i go to school, im
going into senior year

82.xxx
ahh so your an 01 liner?

yeah

86.xxx
ME TOO!!

change 86.xxx.xxxx to 'chenle'
yes | no

change 82.xxx.xxxx to 'jisung'
yes | no

congrats, now shouldnt you
guys practice or whatever?

chenle
huh? no, we dont practice 24/7

jisung
we have to wait til
donghyuck hyung finishes
his 127 promotions to start
practicing for a dream comeback

that seems like a lot of work

chenle
eh, but you start getting used
to it after a while

thats tuff
wait but what about school?

jisung
its basically like a free pass
but we still have to know
stuff ya know?

ahh i see

chenle
what are you doing later?

you talk as if we are already
friends... but nothing

chenle
lets hang

jisung
chenle... we cant do that

chenle
lets sneak her in the dorm or whatever

fun
ill do it

chenle
great come to (address)

[location attachment]

ok, ill be there around 8?

with that i didnt get any messages back. i was already on their 'we go up' album. not gonna lie, their songs are good. i went back to the profiles and looked at the other dream members.

i checked the time and it was 6:37. i got up and stretched. i checked my phone, no new messages. i went to the bathroom and washed my face. i look at myself in the mirror. "i should put a little bit of makeup, just to look presentable." i mumbled.

chenle
COME OVERR ALREADY

jisung
please, chenle is being annoying

ill be there in a few,
see yall later
wait am i meeting the rest
of yall???

chenle
well mark no, cause he
graduated from dream :(
and donghyuck no because
he is at the 127 dorm due to
the promotions for superhuman

oh well damn, i just left my
house
see you soon

i knocked on the door. hopefully im at the right place. i stood there, awkwardly, waiting for the door to open.

"is it her?!"

"there is a girl!"

"renjun, clean the mess!"

"shut up!"

"open the door!"

the door was then opened by chenle. "come in." he said with a smile. i walked in. chenle walked ahead of me. "sit down, ill bring snacks." he said. i sat on a couch. there was three other boys on another couch. they all looked at eachother and whispered a few things.

chenle came back with snacks and a quiet jisung. "alright! boys, this is..." chenle paused. "eunbi." i whispered. "eunbi! eunbi, thats jaemin, jeno, and renjun." chenle continued, pointing at each of the boys. i quietly repeated the names while looking at the boys.

"so what are we doing?" i asked. "movies?!" chenle yelled and turned on the tv.

we watch 2 movies and ate dinner. due to it being late i had to head back home. "it was nice meeting you guys. and hanging with yall. but its time for me to go. hopefully we can do this again." i said with a smile. all the boys nod.

one by one they hugged me and said their goodbyes. chenle took me to the door. as we stood outside, the sun was going down.

"want me to take you home?" he asked. i shook my head. "ill be fine. you dont wanna get caught." i said with a smile. "alright, text me when you get home." he said. he pulled me into a hug. "will do, chenle." i said, hugging him back. we pulled away. "bye!" i yelled as i walked away. he waved bye and i left.

i got home, thanks for
everything

chenle
goodnight, eunbi

to makeup for not posting on friday :3 anyway this week is the last full week of school (also the week of finals ugh) and next week is regents week. im gonna dIE sksks oh well, time to fail freshman year 🥴🤙🏻