Jeno (2)

"Seems like they aren't here." She said looking at the driveway. "Yep, well take care. Text me if you need anything." He said before leaving her at her door steps. "Wait Mark." She said running to him. "Tell Jeno that i'm sorry and to forget about everything." She said before going back to her house.

And that's exactly what Mark did, he told Jeno what his younger friend told him. "How can i forget about it. I wanted her for a long time and she just slipped out of my hands." Jeno said furiously. After that day Y/n had to move to Busan and didn't talk to Jeno nor Mark ever again.

- 1 year time skippy -

During her summer break of the next year, she had to go back to Seoul and visit family. It didn't affect her the way there. But then she remembered that Mark lives right next door to them. She deeply sighed and got out the car. She knocked on the door of her aunt's house. Or at least the door she thought was her aunt's house. The door opened revealing a shirt less Mark. "S-sorry... wrong house." She said before turning on her heels. Her wrist was gently grabbed by Marks hand. "Y/n... what happen? Where did you go? Why didn't you contact me... why?" He gently said. The girl didn't seem to find her voice at this moment, she looked down. "Y/n come inside." He said pulling the girl in before looking around. 

The girl stayed in his living room... remembering what happened just a year ago in the same room. "Alright. So, what happened... why did you leave?" He asked her, staring deeply into her eyes. "Had to." She simply said. "Where did you go?" He asked, obviously interested with what the girl will say. "Busan." She answered and started to avoid eye contact. "How come you didn't contact me... or anyone?" He softly asked. "I..." She stayed quiet and looked at the older boy in front of her. She studied his face, amazed that she didn't notice his new eye contacts. "When did you start wearing colored eye contacts?" She asked dodging the question. "A while ago." he mumbled. "Why did you do it with Jeno?" He lastly asked. "Im sorry Mark. I-I have to go. My aunt is probably waiting for me." She said getting up, dodging the question once again. "Just answer those two questions." He said raising his voice, scaring the girl. She looked into his eyes, his eyes showed worriedness and sadness. She knew what she was doing was wrong but couldn't help to do it. She looked down to his lips and kissed him, passionately. She stopped not feeling anything at all. She looked down and mumbled the few sentences that she knows will break Marks heart "Lets not talk about this ever. I have somewhere to be. Don't tell anyone. I'll have to go back to busan by next week." she said it in a monotone voice. And it was true it hurt Mark. "How can you just kiss me and then leave. Answer my fucking questions and explain why you fucking left all of a sudden?!" He yelled, making her flinch. He sighed and mumbled a few more words "Dammit, your a pain in the ass sometimes." And those words hurt the younger girl more than anything. Right then she broke down into tears. She doesn't know why. "I'm sorry Mark... I'm stupid. Why was I put in-" He interrupts her by hugging her making, her gasp. "Shut up. Just answer my questions." He whispered. "O-ok." She stuttered before pulling away from the hug.

She explained to him everything, even caught up on some other things. Like Jeno getting another girlfriend after finding out about her leaving. The other boys got girlfriends. Mark was the only one single -surprisingly. But he told her that it was for his 'work'. Which she didn't believe. "I should get going. I'll come visit tomorrow." She said getting up. "You better come. If not I'll spam your phone." He said which made the girl giggle. "Ok bye Mark." She said before hugging him. 

- next day skippy -

The girl knocked on Marks door. She did as promised - going back to his place. She heard a few murmurs from the other side of the door. She furrowed her eyebrows, trying to make out the voices. She recognized a few voices - Jaemin, Renjun, Jisung, Chenle, Mark (Obviously) and Donghyuck. But there is one she cant recognize... Jenos voice. It was deeper than before, but she didn't know that. "Hey! Come in!" Mark said breaking her out of her thoughts. "O-Oh... Hi Mark." She said and smiled brightly. He took her inside and they both went into his living room. "H-Hi." She shyly said. "Y-Y/N?!" Jeno said surprisingly. Y/n smile dropped and turned around. Mark stopped her. She looks up at him with depressed eyes. "It'll be alright." He said in english with a soft smile. She nods at him - remembering her english classes with him, she knew the word already. She turned to face the other boy. While examining everyone's already grown face, she felt Mark back hug her and rest his chin on her shoulder. "I-Im back." She mumbled. Her face turned a light red color. "Where have you been?" "What happen?" "Why did you go?" "Was it fun, wherever you were?" But one question hit her hard. "Was it because of that night?" She looked at Jeno and then sighed. "Ummm.. Mark I gotta go. I need to babysit, I just remembered. I'll text you later." She said giving him a quick hug. She looked at the boys and waved bye at them, before making her way to the exit. She was going to open her car door but the hand she saw a year ago stopped her. "What?" She coldly said. "When did you come back?" He asked. "Why do you care? Shouldn't you worry about your girlfriend?" She bluntly asked. The boy - Jeno - sighed. "I care because I miss you. I do worry but she is out west for the summer." He responded. The girl pulled out her hand off his grip. "You shouldn't miss someone who you only slept with." The girl said. "Fuck. Because i like you. But I can't because Mark." He muttered. The girl stayed still, cursing under her breath. "I have to go. Tell Mark that I'll call him later." She said and entered her car. She looked at Jeno before going back. 

She stopped in front of Marks house after an hour or so. She sighed and took out her keys. She banged her head on the steering wheels, regretting coming back. She looked up and saw the boys, from earlier, leaving his place. Once they were out of view, she got out of the car and stood in front of Marks house. She sighed once again before knocking the door. "You're here again?" Mark asked rather confused than happy. She gave her adorable gummy smile and nods. He let her in but then said, "Go to the kitchen. I'll be right there." And she followed his rules. Mark went to the living room, picking up his phone once again. "Sorry sir." He said and just hummed as a response. The younger girl went in the hall -near the living room- and heard him say a few words that made her emotionless. "Are you sure you want her to stay with me... after what happen to her mom?" She was confused at the mentioning of her mom, happy to stay with Mark yet mad to be back at seoul, but all those feelings made her emotionless. I should've listened to Mark. I should've just stayed in the kitchen. She thought while making her way back to the kitchen. What am i going to do? Why me, out of all people? She thought. The door opened, they both jumped because they got scared. They both went over to the door and it was...

It was Jeno with his new girlfriend - Mina. "Oh... y/n, you're here?" He asked with a small smirk. "Mar-" She gets interrupted because...