Jisung

With this request I'll be using the name Karliyah but you can use your name! Also second request done! Tomorrow is my last full day at school, then its finals (Friday we have a dance) and Monday I have my French final sksksks, my plan is to get most request done after the finals so whoop whoop!

(your POV)

"You're here for Jisung?" Jisung's friend asked once I entered his dorm. I shook my head and went to the living room. "Is he here?" I asked looking around. Jeno shook his head along with Chenle. "He went out with everyone else." Chenle said. "Ok good. So you know how his birthday is almost coming. Well I want to surprise him. I don't know with what yet, but I want to surprise him. And I want your help" I said with a slight pout. The two boys laughed. "Awww cute!" Jeno shouted "Karliyah is cute!" Chenle chuckled out. With that I heard the door open. "shhh, don't tell anyone." I whispered. "Oh Karliyah, were you here for me?" Jisung asked. "Umm no, I just came to give something back to Chenle. Anyway, I have to go to the café. I'll see you guys soon. And I'll text you with some options." I said to the two other boys before leaving

"I need to talk to Jeno and Chenle." I said to Jaemin who opened the door for me. "Jeno! Chenle!" Jaemin yelled calling out the two boys just mentioned. "While they get ready come in, Karliyah." Jaemin said. "Hey Karliyah!" Jisung said smiling. "Hi babe." I mumbled. The two boys quickly came to me. "Done?" I asked them. "Yup." They both said. "Where are you going?" Jisung asked.

(Jisung POV)

"Where are you going?" I asked, hinting my jealousy. Those three have been hanging out a lot. And she barely even talks to me now. "Somewhere." she answered with slight excitement in her tone. I nod my head understanding she probably wont tell me soon. They soon left to god knows where. "H-Hyung?" I whispered to Jaemin. "Eh?" he asked staring at me. "Do you know what's going on?" I asked. He shook his head with a pout. "I wish I do." he said. "But don't worry maybe its for something important. I don't know why she would ask Jeno and Chenle but lets see what its for." Jaemin answered me. I nod my head understanding the (probably) situation.

(your pov)

"Ok which balloon? This one or this one?" I asked picking out two balloon packets with different colors. "Both! one packet can be balloons on the floor and the other floating." Chenle said smiling. I nod with excitement. We were almost done with shopping the decorations. Next we will need grocery. But that we will buy on another day. we decided that the party will be at my house, since my parents are out visiting my grandparents back in (insert hometown here). I didn't go since I had to finish the school year and can't miss a day. "that would be $258." the cashier said. We three split the cash, $86 each. Then we walked back to my place to leave the decorations. I gave them some lunch before they left.

(Jisung POV)

"You guys came late." I said in a stern voice. The two buys nervously chuckled. "I'm sorry we are helping her with something." Jeno started off. "Its something about you but we cant expose much. We are so sorry." Chenle ended off. My cheeks turned a slight pink color.

She is doing something for... me?

"Yes, that's what they just said." I heard Jaemin say. "Are you deaf? Also yes, you did say your thoughts out loud." Renjun said with a laugh. "o-oh." I nervously said. "Is our little baby jealous?" Jaemin teased coming up to me, pinching my cheeks. "Am n-not." I stuttered. All the boys started laughing. "It'll be like this for two more days, I think. And then sbdkjsbdks" Chenle mouth got covered  by Jeno, making his words come out like muffles. "I-I can wait 2 m-more days." I stuttered.

Can I wait that long?

"No, but you can try." Jaemin answered "Just try getting your mind off of her." Renjun said. That's more of a easy to say than do kind of thing, but lets see how ill do.

(Your POV)

I finished grocery shopping with Chenle and Jeno, but they kept snickering about something. "Whats funny?" I asked them one last time. I was putting the groceries in the refrigerator. "Your phone keeps buzzing." Chenle said, changing the topic. I looked at my phone, 20 missed calls from Jisung and 13 messages from Jisung.

Hey Karliyah its me Jisung,
I was wondering when you will be able to hang?
-Jisung

Hi, its me again. I want to continue what I forgot to type.
-Jisung

I want to hang out...
just the two of us.
-Jisung

I thin what I mean is a date.
-Jisung

Hello?
-Jisung

Are you with Jeno and Chenle?
-Jisung

I'm not surprised
-Jisung

You've been with them a lot...
-Jisung

whats going on?
-Jisung

hello?
-Jisung

ummm... ok have fun then....
-Jisung

Its me again, why aren't you answering??? Are you guys ok????
-Jisung

Karliyah??
-Jisung

I quickly put in my password and started typing back. I hit sent once I revised the message.

Hey Jisung,
sorry I answered late. We were out buying things. We were busy, well I was. I was going everywhere like crayz, I didn't even noticed my phone was blowing up haha. Once again I'm sorry. But are you Jealous? You seem like you are, but don't worry I don't like them like that. N E WAYS I'll be free in two hours. I'll be heading to your dorms then!
-Karliyah

I finished putting in the groceries and then went to my room. I quickly changed into a yellow shirt and short. "Ok, lets go!" I yelled grabbing my purse and heading out. They both head outside. "Where are we going?" Jeno asked followed by Chenle nodding. "To your dorm. And wher else." I answered casually. "Why?" Chenle asked. "Well, Jisung wants to hang with me so we are gonna do that." I admitted. They both didn't make a sound.... for a few seconds. Then they bursted out laughing. "What's funny?" I asked. "Jaemin was right." Jeno said in between a laugh. "ahhh... Jisung can't spend a day without you." Chenle said trying to calm down.

At the end, I told Jisung what we were planning. We went out to watch a movie and then went back to the dorms. We had dinner there, and I explained to Renjun and Jaemin about the plans. After that, I was back at home watching TV. Today was a long day.