Jaehyun&Taeyong

(Jaehyun POV)
I entered the SM Café to get drinks for me and all the other members. I waited for them to call my name to get the drinks. "Y/n!" They yelled. The girl that was in front of me went up and grabbed her drink. She somewhat looked familiar, but I couldn't place my finger on it. "Jaehyun!" They yelled and I went up.

(Your POV)
"Y/n!" They yelled my name. I went up to get my drink. When I turned around I noticed my ex boyfriend... Jaehyun. I quickly went passed him and heard his name being called next. I entered the elevator. The door was about to close untill it automatically opened. I looked up and saw Jaehyun enter. "May I?" He asked. I ignored him and entered my earbuds in my ears. I pressed the (let's say) 4th floor button, to go to the practice room. I took a sip from my energy drink. The doors then opened and I exit, being followed by Jaehyun. I took out my earbuds and placed it in my bag. I entered the practice room. Once again being followed by Jaehyun. I then noticed my new boyfriend, Taeyong. "Taeyongie!" I yelled and ran up to him, giving him a big hug. "Babe." He mumbled. He gave me a kiss on the cheek. "I want you to meet my members." He said pointing to all of them. He took a sip from my drink. "What is that?" He asked. "Energy drink." I mumbled. "I told you not drink any of that. Remember what happ-" I interrupt him. "Yeah I know. What happen last time blah blah blah. Introduce me to them." I said pouting. He pinches my cheeks and smiles. "Ok, well let's start with the dreamies." He started off. And he went one by one. "Now U. Mark is also in U and 127 along with Dream. Jaehyun is in U and 127. Doyoung is also U and 127. Ten is U and has a solo song." And he continued listing people. "Hello nice to meet you all." I said right after he finished.

(Jaehyun POV)
"Hello nice to meet you all." She said right after Taeyong finished. And that's when it hit me. It's y/n, my ex girlfriend. That is what she said when I introduced her to my friends back when I was a trainee. "May I be excused?" I asked Taeyong. "Why?" He asked all serious. "I need fresh air." I mumbled and exit the room. I quickly went to the elevator but then it didn't close. "Hey Jaehyun." I heard someone say. I looked up and it was y/n. "Why are you acting so weird?" She asked and entered the elevator. I shrugged. "You know you shouldn't feel jealous. You are the one that broke up with me first. And it was years ago. I've already moved on. And I think you should two." She explained. I sighed. "I broke up with you because of him...." I mumbled. "Who?" She asked confused. "Not Taeyong Hyung. But him." I said pointing out of the elevator door when it opened. And it revealed a cardboard version of Lee Sooman. We both exit and went outside. "Why him?" She asked. "He forced me. Because of my contract. And I was going to come back to you after the contract. But now you are with Taeyong. And I would rather see you happy then miserable. And if you are happy with him then it's fine with me." I said all in one go. She sighs. "I'm sorry Jaehyun. Hopefully we can remain as friends." She mumbled. "Yeah friends." I mumbled. "Anyway You should head back to Taeyong." I mumbled. I looked next to me and she was gone. I stayed out for a few seconds and went back in.

(Your POV)
I sat next to Taeyong again and thought about what just happen. I then shook my head. Many things running through my head. 'What if everything Jaehyun said was true?' 'Did I hurt his heart?' 'Am I still in love with him?' 'No I love Taeyong.' And so on.

"Are you ok? You were quiet the whole time." Taeyong told me, when we both exited the building. I nod. "Yeah I'm fine. I'm just having random thoughts." I mumbled. He sighs. "Is it your ex boyfriend?" He questioned. I shook my head. "N-No, it's not." I lied. "Well let's get home, take a quick shower, change, and go out for dinner." He said opening the car door for me. I entered and he went to the other side to sit on the drivers seat. We both closed the door. "Alright. You take a bath first." I mumbled. "How about let's do it together." He stated.

Hello everyone! So I won't be able to update as much as I can due to a phone virus (?) but I am writing in a very slow iPad. "Oh but authornim~ you can write on a computer or laptop." I know but my laptop doesn't even fucking work so I'm left with the slowest I pad. If I do update, it's chapters that I'm only revising and not writing.