The Beginning

Hey lovely readers. Welcome to Fifty shades of mafia. . Don't forget to vote comment and share.
I own no copyrights to the pictures, videos and places used in this book.

(Do check out my other book, Arranged Fate)

Have  a nice read.

Picture of Sophia Mendoza

Sophia Mendoza
"Hell no, gross." I hiss at Eden as he tries to kiss me.

My name is Sophia Mendoza. I'm nineteen years of age.

Its been a year since I graduated from high school and I'm currently working at a Cafe to save money for college.

I tragically lost my father when I was eight. He used to work for the mafia in our town to earn a living and keep my mother and I happy. He never really wanted to work there but had no choice but to do so. Or so he told us.

After ten years of complete loyalty to them, it was heard that my father was killed, brutally so, due to failure to execute a mission. This left my mother and I devastated and poor. I have seen my mother suffer to get money to take me through high school and I love her to the moon and back and so I want to make money and sponsor myself which is why I'm currently working at Café Morinho.

Eden is a fellow worker that is closest to me. I really like him, but just as a friend and it ends there. He is always trying to act romantic with me but that was how we get along.

I slap him playfully and we laugh as Mr. Juan Morinho, our boss yells, "Back to work!"

We both carry on taking orders from the people in the cafe and having fun while doing the job. It is a nice place to be, you can literally feel the love from the workers here, the boss and his wife and the people that came here daily.

I'm looking around and smiling at my thoughts before the main door to the cafe opens. The most dangerous man in this city, in this whole country in fact, shows up. The Mafia boss and his guards walk in, instantly snapping me out of my thoughts.

As I said earlier on, you could feel the love, but from everyone else except him. Arrgh only heaven knows how much hate I have for this man and everyone around him.

Unlike other people with that much power, he seems like the type that likes to do things himself. He comes in everyday to order the same type of coffee and as much as I hate him, I can't help but notice that he is drop dead gorgeous.

He walks up to me , "I'll have my usual." He says harshly when he notices I'm staring at him. He then walks to his usual table in the corner. As hot as he is, I don't like the fact that he is cold, towards everyone and for no reason.

I mean my job is to take orders yes but not in that way. Eden notices I'm deep in thought.

"Are you okay pancake?" He asks, with a usual grin on his face.

He always calls me pancake, since the day I started working here. He is really cute and maybe if he wasn't gay, we'd have had something more intimate.

"I was just wondering why some people are so cold." I say and he knows exactly what I mean. He lets out a small laugh.
"Honey, if I was that rich and powerful, I'd have a gun pointed at you just to place an order." He responds blowing me a kiss.