Yoga

HM

Enjoy~

(y/n)'s POV

I gave Dan a look, but he only shrugged back at me.

"No, I'm not that kind of person," I said, shaking my head. Dan had suggested I make a YouTube channel, but I knew it'd die immediately. I wasn't that kind of person who was into that thing. I hate listening to myself on recording too so that really wasn't a good idea.

"People would love it!" he said.

"Yeah, but I wouldn't," I said.

"Fair point," he paused, "but how about you record with me?"

"And have your fans trash me for taking over your channel?" I asked.

"I promise they won't," he said. 3 weeks into dating and I'm already being roped into things. He knew I wasn't that type of person and I'd only do it once in a while, but it feels like I'm taking over and I hate it. It was just a few weeks ago that we did the girlfriend tag. I looked at him and his large puppy dog eyes. 

"Okay," I said, my stomach churning. He dragged me to his room where the camera was set up.

"Okay, so people have been requesting a yoga challenge video and Phil refuses," he said. I nodded and now realized why the furniture was oddly placed.

"Oh, okay," I said. He nodded and started the camera.

"Hello internet, and today I'm bringing you what you're so desperately been asking for. Yoga," he began, "Now I realize it's not me and Phil, but he refused and (y/n) is much better at this sort of thing," he said.

"Well I'd hope so," I said, smiling a little.

"Oh and for those of you who don't know, this is my gorgeous girlfriend!" he said. I smiled and waved though it honestly felt awkward. "See you there,"

He paused the film and grabbed it, tripod and all. He held out a hand for me which I took and we went back downstairs in the main area. I noticed mats ans began to unroll them, placing them next to each other. He started it and help the phone too me so I could see the photo.

It looked okay, and I knew Dan was pretty strong, but I didn't know what could happen

"Okay so, this should be easy enough," I said, "Ew they're just smiling at each other it's creepy."

"Way to yoga shame them babe," he said. I felt my stomach churn slightly.

"Hey, could you not call me that on camera? You don't in real life and it's just kind of fake," I said. His face changed slightly, but he nodded.

"Yeah, of course," he said. There was a small awkward moment.

"Alright Howell, lay down and hoist me in the air," I said, he chuckled. He laid on his back and I placed my hips on his feet. I grabbed his hands and he tried straightening his legs. I shrieked and we both fell, me landing on his torso.