Lead Me On

This song is great.

I know it doesn't fit totally but idc so.

Enjoy~

(y/n)'s POV

"You have a nice apartment." James said and I let out a sigh. As much as I missed James I would give anything for him to just shut the hell up right now.

"Can you just.." I looked over at him, his eyes wide and innocent. He didn't have any idea what was going on.

"What?" he asked.

How dare Dan even so much as say those things? He had no right after everything he's done, no matter if he apologized.

But he apologized.

And those were extreme circumstances.

But still.

I let out a groan and James watched me with concern.

"Are you alright?" he asked. I approached him, my mind consumed with conflict. On one hand I wanted to do nothing but rip James' clothes off and show Dan that I don't care what he says, but I also don't want to mess things up, by doing so. I wanted to go over there, but I also realize that I have a wonderful boyfriend that I'm better off with. I let out an angry noise and James was about to say something, but I gripped his shirt, looking at him.

"Take it off." I said. He seemed to slightly understand what I was implying, but not why I was so angry about it. He obliged and shed his shirt. I took one look at him and shut my eyes.

Damn it.

I crashed my lips on his, not caring about the buzz of my phone, not caring about Dan, not caring about anything.

~Time Skip bc I don't feel like writing dat shiz~

His eyes were shut, soft sleeping noises coming from his mouth. His face was pressed into my bare back, sleeping soundly, but I couldn't sleep. I grabbed my phone, expecting messages from Dan or Phil, but I was one from Kenzie.

I was surprised she hadn't blocked me for whatever reasons she had. I opened her message, seeing a picture I really hadn't expected.

It was her, a smirk on her face while James nibbled on her neck.

It had been one day.

I set my phone down, my face drooped and tears burning at my eyes and nose. He came here to visit me after that. I was honestly shocked and hurt as feelings from back with Dan returned. I never thought I would feel this way again.

Was I just easily cheated on?

Was it me that made people do this?

I slipped from his grasp, regretting that I let him touch me. I slipped on my clothes, watching him with an angry face.

I want him to pay.

I had never felt that way with Dan. I could never hurt him in such a mean way. On accident, small fights and outbursts, but never on purpose like this. Never to watch him suffer.

I left the lounge, angry and seething.

I wanted to kick him out.

I wanted to push him.

I wanted him gone.

I crawled into my bed, only to wait fro the morning, sleep deprived and thrashing in my sheets.

"(y/n), what are you doing in here?" I glanced up at him, angrily. "Did you sleep, you look awful." he said. I growled.

"Get the fuck out of here." I said, sitting up out of my covers.

"(y/n)--"

"OUT OF MY FLAT NOW."

"What the hell are yo--"

"GO BACK TO KENZIE YOU SON OF A--"

"Kenzie?" he asked, interrupting my shouts.

"I hate you." I spat, and he suddenly realized what had went down.

"(y/n)--"

"Don't make me say it again."I threatened.

"I feel sorry for Dan if you were this bitchy with him." he sneered. I looked at him, hurt and steaming.

"GET OUT." I screeched, not caring about the neighbors. I launched out of bed, shoving him out. "Don't talk to me ever again." I slammed the door in his face and sat down on the couch.

I had no idea where to go next or what to do.

Talk to Dan?

Yeah that seems right.

I changed into better clothes and headed out. I shoved past James who was waiting on the pavement for a ride as I caught one if my own.

"(address) please." I told the driver and she started off towards that street. The ride was short, but stressful and I thanked the woman who drove me. I headed up to their apartment and knocked desperately at the door. Dan answered, his face dropping into a scowl.

"Dan I--"

"I'm going to stop you right there." he said. I looked at him confused. "Let me guess. You broke up with James and now you're here for the second best."

"What?"

"Kenzie sent the picture to me too and I figured that you realized that and broke up with him and now you're here to settle for second best, but honestly I'd just keep looking."

"No D--"

"Save it. I'm done waiting for you to 'just settle'." he said, "And honestly I'm realizing now that was happened was lucky."

"B--"

"And you 'settling' for me back then was just pitiful. I'm glad Rachel came along and saved me from such a fake relationship." he spat. I was taken a back from such a comment. "What? Are you shocked that I finally realized you don't care about me like I do you??"

"..."

"You can't just lead me along so you have a back up, so forget it." he said. I shut the small gap between my lips, letting my tense fists relax. My head fell and I let tears fall, not wanting him to see. "That's what I thought." and the door shut.

I turned to notice that some of their neighbors had poked their heads out it was so loud. They noticed me, panicked and crying, but couldn't do anything but give sympathetic looks.

It was embarrassing to let them watch me break down, and I just ran out, leaving everything behind. I collapsed in a cab, the exact same driver from before. She recognized me and just immediately began to take me home.

I pulled my phone from my pocket dialing a number I hadn't in a while. My hand shakily put the phone to my face, waiting through the dials for the person to answer.

"Hello?"

Yeah I cut it off there.

Hah.

Stay awesome!

~Calymari

Internet Friends | Dan Howell x ReaderOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara