I Don't Care

Hello babes.

It's Friday! I'm in my pajamas! And listening to my jams!

I'm feeling so much better than I did yesterday!!!!

If you didn't know I was feeling really bad for like...the past 5 days? Idk, but I'm feeling better rn. Idk if that'll change, but I'm good for now.

;)

Also have I used that song b4?? I feel like I have but it's great and I thought it would be nice.

I was gonna do say something by christina aguilera but I decided against it.

Enjoy~

(y/n)'s POV

"Yes mom." I sighed, letting her jabber over the phone. Zoe gave me a smile and a thumbs up. She had convinced me to call her in the first place to tell her all that was going on. I was against it, knowing my mom would immediately request that I come home. It was something that I considered on my ride over here, but I don't think I'd survive a day back in my hometown.

All the neighbors would come to say hello even though I don't like them, nor do I know their names. My younger brother would make fun of me and make out with his girlfriend. My dad would look at me and grunt and go back to complaining about his coworkers. He never liked his job. But I never liked him so.

My mom was nice and she loved me, but she was extremely picky when it came to who I was with, where I was, and everything. It was because I was the only daughter she got. I love my mom, but it would be a pain to move back with her.

"Why did I call?" I repeated her question. "Well...in almost one breath I let out everything for the third time for the night. I paused afterwards to the silence on the other end.

"WHAT?!" she screamed and I quickly jerked the phone away from my face. "COMA?! BREAK UP?! FRANCE?! CHEATING?!"

"Yes mom."

"My hair is falling out now. I don't trust your father to call an ambulance for my stroke." she warned over the phone.

"I know it's a lot mom, but this over a long time and I'm fine here. I like living here."

"I know, but what if something else disastrous happens to you. I've only heard tads about this Dan fellow and I don't approve."

"I know mom, but it's different than you think. I just wanted to let you know."

"I know darling. I only have one request." I cringed, waiting for her to ask me to live here.

"Be safe." I relaxed and smiled.

"Thanks mom, I will be."

"Now, I expect you to call me later so we can talk about Dan okay?" she said.

"Yeah, will do."

"I love you (y/n)."

"Love you too mom."

I hung up the call and let the phone drop with my hand on my thigh with a satisfying plop. I glanced at Zoe and Louise and smiled.

"Thank you."

Dan's POV

"I can't believe you did that." Phil said, shaking his head.

"I can't either."

"Then why'd you say it?!" he asked.

"Because that's how I feel Phil." I rebutted and he groaned.

"Sometime I question just how ignorant you can be." he spat.

"Excuse me?" I felt anger surge through my veins at his words.