Stay

2 things.

1. I've remembered all of u by ur pfps. So hopefully ik who is reading what and figure it out when u change ur pfp.

2. Is writer chan a thing?? Do ppl call me that??

Enjoy~

(y/n)'s POV

I sat uncomfortably during that last few minute of the flight. Not only were the seats uncomfortable, but what the hell was I supposed to do? I could get off that flight and just show up at their flat, but who knows what the hell I was going to say or do. Phil would be happy, but Dan would be mad. Maybe I'll just go home and wait it out. Who knows if Dan is ever going to come back. I shuffled again and the man next to me shot me a dirty glare for moving his seat to. I just tried to ignore the pain my my knees from the bend and blew air out my mouth, waiting for the plane to finally descend.

Dan's POV

I hurried quickly though the airport, late for my flight. I ran down the tiles, security giving me an odd look. I hurried to my gate, which was near the end, as it always was. People there were sitting and there was no plane outside the window. I breathed a sigh of relief, standing. I watched a plane pull in, and after 2 minutes people started filing out. They all looked tired and beat from the hours on that plane. I watched the stream of people, and noticed a familiar bobbing head between to guys. They out-walked her and she pulled a suitcase along.

I was of course frozen in fear, not knowing what to do.

Do I go up to (y/n) and hug her? Do I ignore it? What was she doing back? Would she hate me for what I said? Would I ever get her back?

Questions flowed through my head as I watched her pass and before I could act she disappeared around the corner. People began boarding the plane, but I walked away from the terminal, following her. Do I just follow her or say something?? I ended up just walking a safe distance, like I was stalking her or something, as she traveled through the airport. I couldn't get a good look at her face, only the side and back of her head. She headed down the stairs, towards the cabs waiting.

What do I do now?

I watched her climb into the cab and my heart sunk. 

You had all that time Dan.

I stood there for 10 minutes or so.

Coming home I texted.

I climbed into one myself. What was I thinking? Showing up to America, I'd never be able to work up the courage to knock on her door. I felt such a feeling of relief when I first saw her, but with it was the accompanying guilt. I know she was guilty and I was. We were both sad little kids with no idea what the hell we were doing. I was shaking slightly as we pulled up and I headed back inside with my overloaded bag. I walked back up the stairs and opened the door. Phil was sitting on the couch, startled when he saw me.

"Did you miss your flight?!" he asked. I shook my head.

"I saw her get off the plane I was supposed to take and I just...followed her, but I couldn't do anything about it," I said.

"So she's in London, probably in her flat right now and you're here?" he asked.

"I-I couldn't do it," I said, "I can't."

"You shouldn't go anywa--"

"Why not?" I asked, "I don't know what to say and the last time I apologized for everything and asked her if she loved me she--"

"James showed up. She's all alone now, and there will be no interruptions, just don't do it now," he said, and I shook my head again. 

"I don't know what I was thinking, going to America, but I need to try now," I said.

"No Dan," Phil persisted. Why was he so set on me not going now?? I just shook my head again and disappeared into the hall. I walked down, opened the door to my room and (y/n) was sat on my bed, facing the wall. She glanced up at me as I entered, and awkward look on her face.

That's why.

I watched her chew on her lip, waiting for me to say something or a cue for her to speak first. We only stared at each other for a while. I had an idea and reached into my pocket for the receipt. I pulled it out, unfolding it to show it to her. She just looked at it, recognizing the logo and then what I was implying.

"Wait. You went through my room?" she asked, breaking the silence and standing up. She snatched the receipt from me.

"I just, I heard you were in America and I just went and when I saw that, I went to come get you, but I noticed you in the airport and--" I rambled, staring at the paper in her hand.

"Stop. You broke into my house and snooped in my stuff, stole my memory, followed me through that airport, and didn't say a single word to me?!" she asked.

"I just...I saw you kept it and then that helped me to realize I needed to get you," I said.

"Obviously not convincing enough to stop me in the airport," she muttered.

"I just saw it and I couldn't believe you cared that much." I said, trying to fix it.

"So you needed a shitty piece of paper to realize I cared about you? I can't believe you didn't know that before," she said. I could see she was upset and wanted to leave already.

"(y/n), I love you," I said, which was clearly not the right move.

"Then what the fuck was all that you said before I left?" she asked. I didn't have an answer except pure jealousy and that clearly wasn't a good answer. She shook her head, "I should've stayed with my mom." she said, pushing past me.

"No," I stopped her, grabbing a hold of the bill in her hand. I pulled it, but she didn't let go fast enough and it tore in half, between the 2 coffee orders. She stared at it, wide mouthed and sad. "I-I'm sorry," 

She stared at me with sad eyes.

"So am I," she said, "I should've never come here." I watched her turn with her half of the order still gripped between her fingers.

"Wait," I cracked and she turned to look at me. I had just torn her memory, our beginning in half. She waited for me to say something, longer than someone normally would, as if she was hoping it'd be different this time. "Please stay," her nostrils flared as she breathed out and her lip was caught between her teeth again. She was debating whether she wanted to fix it, but the fact she was contemplating sent me over the edge and I cried.

I sunk to the floor and I fucking cried.

I let out sob after sob, my fingers and palms too damp to wipe tears away. I tucked my head, to keep my face from her though she knows what it looks like. She knows what I'm doing. She just stood in the doorway while I cried into my hands, slumped on the floor in front of me. I heard her move and she sat herself down next to me, taking the paper from my hand and placing them on the bedside table. She wrapped her arms around me from my side. Her head came gently on my shoulder, her warmth around me. 

I cried and her hands moved to rub against my arm, silence engulfing us. We sat until I stopped, and we were both uncomfortable. I stood up and her arms fell so that she was sitting still on the floor. I got up and laid down on my bed, watching her to see if she'd lay with me. She caught my eye and stood up, laying gently beside me. I placed an arm around her and she said nothing, and I snuggled her to my chest without a word.

OOF.
Yeah you have to wait until Monday
Ik I'm evil sry
Stay awesome!
~Calymari