Rain

Hey lovely peeps. I don't have anything to say nowadays so just enjoy I guess!

(y/n)'s POV

I woke up, Dan's body pressed into mine. We were basically a pile of limbs. His chest was pressed into my back and we were sprawled out across the couch. I felt his arm around my torso, hugging me and my head was set in the crook of his neck. I snuggled into him and breathed in deeply, taking in Dan's signature scent. It was unidentifiable but it was intoxicating none the less. I reluctantly opened my eyes to be greeted by Tyler's grinning face. His hangover must have not carried over.

"You two are so cute, look!" Tyler said, shoving his phone in his face. Once my eyes focused a photo of us as we were now came into view.

"Delete that right now Tyler!" I hissed, careful not to wake Dan.

"Nope, I'm good." Tyler said, the screen going black.

"Tyler!" I whisper shouted.

"What did he do no--" Zoe came in, stopping in her tracks. "Awwww, cute." She said, smiling. I rolled my eyes and tried getting up carefully. Dan stirred and yanked me back down on the couch. I yelped and we both rolled off the couch onto the floor. Dan suddenly awake, caught himself to hover over me. I groaned and rolled my head to the side. That really hurt.

"Oh my God, (y/n) I'm so sorry." Dan blabbered, pushing himself away. I sat up and rubbed my head.

"That's fine." I said. I looked up to see his face was bright pink. That's a nice change, him blushing for once.

"Hey, (y/n) do you want to come pick up breakfast with me?" Zoe asked. I nodded and stood up. I brushed past Dan and he watched me leave. I pulled on my clothes and headed out with Zoe.

 I pulled on my clothes and headed out with Zoe

"So, you like him, yeah?" Zoe asked. I nearly choked on air.

"What?"

"I can see it in your face, not to mention Tyler squealing like a little girl." Zoe said. I laughed, but it quickly died out as Zoe stared at me to spill.

"So what if I do? It doesn't matter." I said as she pulled open the door to restaurant.

"Yes it does! You have to do something! Dan isn't one for confrontation!"

"And neither am I, Zoe. Besides, it's nothing really. He probably likes Cat or something." I said.

"Are you joking? Don't act like I don't know your deal with Cat, (y/n). Do you really think he's that stupid?" Zoe said.

"Still, it doesn't matter. It's just a teeny tiny little crush." I said, taking one of the bags a worker placed on the counter.

"Tyler seems to think otherwise." Zoe said.

"Yeah, well Tyler is an ass." I said. Zoe laughed and I started out, her following behind.

~Time Skip~

"Oh my lord would you just admit you're madly in love with him?!" Zoe practically screamed as we entered.

"Thank you for that." I said, sarcastically.

"Oh, she doesn't have to admit it. We all can see it!" Tyler shouted back.

"Shut the hell up boy!" I called back and Zoe giggled. I lugged my two carryout bags towards the dining room. 

"Here, let me help you." Dan said, popping out in front of me. I handed him one of the bags and turned back to look at Zoe. She was grinning wildly and I groaned. I shoved the bag on the counter and went to smack Tyler.

I do that a lot, but he asks for it!

"Hey babe!" Tyler called hugging me from behind. I screamed, waking PJ who was on the couch next to us.

"Breakfast." I said, awkwardly and Tyler just started laughing. 

"Let go!" I called, smacking his hands. He just squeezed me tighter and carried me to the kitchen like I was a huge box or something. I kicked my legs and tried prying his hands away. He rammed me into the door to the kitchen to open it.

"Ow! Could you not?!" I asked as he set me down.

"You love me."

"That's really debatable." I replied and he punched me on the arm. Zoe had breakfast set up and I sat down. I glanced around the table. Louise, Dan, Phil, PJ, Tyler (yes I know he lives in America, but I love him, so he's in my story), Zoe, Alfie, Hazel. It seemed like there were more people before, but they must have left. We all ate and chatted and I couldn't help but feel slightly awkward. I mean these people were my friends, but they were all YouTubers and I wasn't. I stayed relatively silent, pondering exactly why Dan and Phil had introduced me to all their friends.

"Babe, you alright?" Tyler asked me. I nodded, replying that I was just thinking. He nodded and resumed his conversation. We wrapped up our breakfast and within a few minutes, we had all thanked Zoe and headed out. I started to walk to a nearby Starbucks, in desperate need of some sort of festive drink, when Dan stopped me.

"Where are you going?" he asked.

"Coffee." I replied. He nodded and waved Phil off, starting to walk with me. We walked in a comfortable silence until he broke the silence.

"So you told Zoe?" he said. I instantly recognized what he was hinting and I sighed.

"More like she's a really good guesser." I said, pressing my lips in a thing line. 

"Oh, well good luck with...I don't know..."

"Thanks." I said, cutting him off. The silence resumed, but now it was awkward.

Really awkward

"It's really nothing, so...yeah." I said. He nodded and we came upon the Starbucks. I stepped in and he followed. We ordered and sat at a table near the window. I looked outside to notice that it had started to rain. I watched droplets roll down the window and splash onto the sidewalk.

"It's raining." Dan said. I looked over him and we locked eyes.

"Yeah. Yeah it is." I replied, turning back to the window.

"Are you mad at me?" Dan asked. I didn't look away from the raindrops pelting the street.

"No, of course not. I'm just a little drained is all." I replied, resting my head in my hand and a soft smile resting on my face.

"Yeah, you usually make fun of me when I say something stupid." Dan said, looking down at his coffee lid.

"Like, yes, thank's captain obvious." I replied. He laughed and looked down. I still hadn't looked away from the rain and I didn't plan on it.

"Yes, exactly like that." Dan said, turning to watch the rain with me. We both fell silent again, listening to the soft chatter of the shop and the pitter patter of the rain on the glass. He mimicked my stance, his elbow propping his arm up, where his head rested. His elbow slid and rested against mine. It was awkward, but nice.

Calm and serene.

Hey! Hope you enjoyed and stay awesome!

~Calymari