Au revoir

SUP.

*shuns certain reader*

*Ahem* they know who they are.

Enjoy~

(y/n)'s POV

"You leave tomorrow?" James asked. I nodded sadly and he let out a breath.

"We can still talk you know." I said.

"I know, it's just not the same as seeing you and being with you." he said, wrapping an arm around my waist. He pressed a kiss to my head, smiling down at me. "You look beautiful."

"I'm all sweaty."

"Doesn't matter to me Ma coccinelles." I smiled back at him, pressing my lips to his.

Yes.

We're dating.

Of course no one knows, not even Kenzie, though I believe she has a suspicion. We've been dating for the past month. I was beginning to dislike Kenzie quite a bit, as she was nosy, and I regretted telling her about Dan. I was tempted to have them block her or something, as she was getting to be a bit much, but I was heading back tomorrow morning.

"I can't believe I'm leaving in the morning."

I hadn't talked to Dan nor Phil in the past month in a half, blaming it on timing rather than my want for a break.

"Then I'll just have to soak up as much of you as I can." he said, grinning.

"Dork." I said, pressing my lips to his again.

I was homesick, that was 100% true, but I really didn't want to leave paradise. James wasn't complicated nor was this job. It was like a mini vacation, doing what I love for a few months, but it was already over and I had to head back to Dan and Phil.

It wasn't that I didn't want to see them, I really did, I just wanted to stay for another week. I didn't want to say goodbye to the girls or James, but I missed home. I was just stuck in the middle, nervous for my return home. I wasn't sure what they would say after the long month and a half, or if they'd be at the airport, or how they'd react to James.

I wasn't sure about Dan.

Remnants of our time together were nagging at me every waking minute I was with James. I had learned to control it, letting myself have fun, but at the end of the day, laying in bed, searching for sheep to count, he always edged his way into my thoughts. It was impossible to get him out and he'd often follow me to my dreams, breaking James and I up from something.

He was even here now as James held me in his arms, sweaty and heavy breathing from the practice that had just let out.

Who knows what I'll do when I see him. 

I caught my lip in between my teeth, thinking intensely. The last time I saw him in person, it was 2 weeks after my incident at BBC. He was kind and comforted me, but Rachel was always there. She may have left. He may have apologized. But the past is still history, and it's something no one can change.

"Are you alright Bella?" he asked.

"Isn't that Italian?" I asked, smirking.

"Yes, but that doesn't mean I can't call you that." he said, grinning back at me. His hands slid down my arms to grasp my hands.

"I'm fine."

"Oh, well then how does dinner sound?" he asked.

"Sounds wonderful."

~Time Skip~

I shut the door quietly, placing my shoes by the door. It was around 2 in the morning and I was sneaking back in Kenzie's place, careful not to wake her. 

"Where were you?!" she called, doing a dramatic spin in her chair, like some bond villain.

"Out with James. He knew I was leaving tomorrow." I said.

"What? Giving you a goodbye present?!" she asked. My face flushed a hot red and she huffed, crossing her arms.

"No. Just out on the town for my last night." I lied. She scowled.

"So you spend your night out on the time with no bra?" she asked, pointing to my chest. I looked down, realizing that indeed I didn't have one.

"We came from dance and I was wearing a leo without one, chill." I said, disappearing into my room, thoroughly embarrassed. Who was she to judge? 

I shut the door on her guest room, formerly my room, and flopped on the bed. I had my flight in just a few hours, not to mention I was exhausted now.

;)

I collapsed my body, falling asleep how I was, needing as much as I could get. Plane naps weren't the best. I fell asleep instantly only to be waken up 4 hours later. I groaned as Kenzie roughly shook me awake.

"LET'S GO." she screamed, unnecessarily of course. It was only in that few seconds that I realized I would be late soon. I leapt out of bed and hurried to the bathroom, showering and getting ready. I had everything ready to go, per Kenzie's request. She honestly wanted me back home more than I did. She shoved me out the door, a minimum goodbye and I scowled. She didn't like me much I guess.

"Hey." I glanced over at a figure leaning against the wall.

"Hey stranger." I replied, wrapping my arms around his neck and kissing him.

"Last night was fun." James said.

"It was." I said, kissing him again.

"I want to take you to the airport." he said.

"Figured and thanks." I said, taking his warm hand.

"I'm going to miss you." he said.

"Me too." I said, smiling at him warmly. "Hey, how did you know where to Kenzie's apartment to find me?"

"I've been before, and you tole me you were staying here." he said. I nodded, but my mind immediately assumed the worst. Why had he been here before?

Did they...

No, it's nothing. Thinking too much about it. I followed him down to a cab that was waiting for us. I watched him place my suitcase in the trunk, his dancer's muscles rippling. I smiled, climbing in and awaiting him to join me. As soon as he did, he leaned over to kiss me and the driver scoffed, driving off. The ride was short and he took the suitcase in with me, stopping before security. He wrapped his arms around me and I felt tears prickle at my face. He pulled back and frowned at my saddened face.

"I'll miss you ma coccinelles." he said, pressing his lips to mine and waving goodbye as I passed through security. I headed straight for breakfast before my flight, seeing as Kenzie kicked me out. I already missed James wishing slightly he was on this flight with me, but the dancers needed him and I needed to get back to mine.

I grabbed a muffin (pistachio), hobbling over to my gate, the extra weight of my suitcase slowing me. My flight was already being called and I headed on for the long flight. I received my aisle seat and settled in for a nap. I fell into a dreamless sleep, one without James.

Without Dan.

Nothing.

BITCH.

SIMS.

PHIL'S HAIR.

DAN'S EARRINGS.

AGH.

Stay awesome!

~Calymari