Mikey

Hey! Sorry this came out so dang late! My internet is TRASH!

Love you!

(y/n)'s POV

Where you at girl?

Uh, at the coffee shop boy

cool beans

Are you really one of those people?

Uh yeah, who else could I possibly

I don't know normal?

Psshht,

Just hurry up.

Will do

I was sat in my usual coffee shop, awaiting the arrival of one of my good friends from highschool. He was relatively tall, of course every male I know towers over me, and fit. He was one of the athletic type guys in highschool and was constantly trying to convince me to go on a jog with him. I suppose it could be nice, but I don't like people watching me run. 

"(y/n)!" a familiar voice called out. It was slightly deeper than I remember, but it has been quite a while.

"Hey Mikey!" I said, getting up to hug him. He smelled like fresh linen, as always. My favorite. I ruffled his hair and he scowled.

"Hey, this hair is off limits missy." He said, wagging his finger at me.

"Missy? What are you, my dad?" I said, laughing.

"Shut up." He said, his face turning pink.

"Sit yo ass down child!" I said. The barista gave me an odd look and I smiled awkwardly.

"So, how are you? I see you have gone through what they call a "glow up"?" He asked, sitting down.

"Uh, nothing much. And thank you?" I said, skeptically.

Was he calling me ugly in highschool?

"Oh, I didn't mean it like that I promise!" Mikey said, flustered.

"I know what you mean dingus." I said, sipping my coffee.

"Oh, sorry anyway. So, thought about that jog yet?" he asked. I choked on my coffee and laughed.

"Uh, no thanks." I said, wiping my mouth with a napkin.

"Why?"

"I don't like people who know me to watch me run, it's weird." I explained.

"Sure, whatever you say, (y/n)"

"Don't act like a ho about it." I said.

"Excuse me?! Ho?! How dare you?!" He said, faking an offended look. I laughed again andfixed my sweater that was falling. I love this sweater, but it needs to stay up ar I will fight it.

"Can we trade the jog for a walk? When you are done of course." He asked, gesturing towards my empty cup.

"Yes, and done." I said, standing up to throw away my cup.

"Where to, my good sir?" I asked.

"Just wandering." He said and I nodded.

We walked along chatting about things. He was a sports writer along with another guy named Jacob who went to our school. 

"Really?!" He asked and I nodded, cautiously.

"A dancer?! WOW! That's so cool!" He exclaimed, making me jump slightly.

"yeah, I dance in highschool remember." I said, trying to jog (heh) his memory.

"I remember, but you were so smart. I thought you would go into like something with writing or science." He said.

"I guess, but I really love my job so, that's all that matters." I said and he nodded.

"(y/n)?"

I looked up to see Dan standing on the pavement in front of me. We had somehow walked to a spot near his and Phil's flat building

"Hey, Dan what's up?" I asked, leaning against a wall.

"Nothing, much. And you are?" He asked, gesturing to Mikey.

"Oh, how rude of me, Dan this is Mikey and Mikey this is Dan." I indroduced the boys.

"Hey, Dan nice to meet you." Mikey said, holding out his hand. Dan reuctantly took it, returning the pleasantry.

"So I really should get Mikey back home, I'll talk to you later?" I asked, flashing him a smile. I grasped Mikey's hand, to pull him along. Dan glance down at our hands and back up at me.

"Yeah, whatever." He muttered. He turned and left, with out saying goodbye, and I watched him go.

"What's wrong with him?" Mikey asked as we continued on.

"I wish I knew." I said, sighing.

"Sorry."

"It's not your fault. He's a pretty complicated human being, but I love him anyway." I said.

"Ooooh, love him?" He asked, pursing his lips together.

"Not that way dummy." I said, lugging him along.

"Yeah, right." He scoffed. I brushed his comment off and we continued.

"So how's Gill?"

Damn, Dan's salty as hell. Mikey so ships it tho. JUST LIKE ME! 

Sorry, no song. Internet won't let me open YouTube and it's pissing me off to no end. I can't live with such trashy internet! I'm dying!

As always, STAY AWESOME!

~Calymari