16.

Hey! Surprise update! I was actually going to update on Monday but I had some extra time in an hotel room to update this, on my iPad (mini), with my two pointer fingers. Imagine how long that took. Haha. So it may or may not be shorter than a normal chapter. And it's not edited...just like all of my chapters. Usually I do edit my chapters a little bit but my iPad can't catch all my spelling mistakes. Sorry. :c

Dedication: miss_lovatic because I just love your comments. They make me laugh. cx

Chapter Song: Be Alright (Acoustic) by Justin Bieber. (I know what you're thinking... 'EW EW EW JUSTIN BIEBER IS GROSS. ANYTHING BY JUSTIN BIEBER IS GROSS.' Trust me, this song is good. I'm not even a belieber and I'm in love with this song. Just listen to it. It fits the chapter PERFECTLY and the lyrics are just...amazing.)

- Gabie (:

_______

Luke.

I sat on the couch in Calum's living room and played Candy Crush on my phone while Aaron sat on the couch and watched a movie on Netflix. I kept glancing up at the stairs to see if Calum was ready to talk. But, unfortunetly, I didn't see him come down the stairs, at all.

It got to the point where I couldn't even concentrate on the game. I switched different types of candy without even thinking about it, and before you know it, I realized that I lost three lives. I groaned, frustrated, and turned off my phone.

I slipped my phone in my pocket and laid down on the couch and wondered if Calum was taking this well.

"Calum's been in his room for awhile Aaron," I pointed out. "Calum just needs time to himself. He just found out that he's pregnant, which is something a guy doesn't hear everyday. It's a lot to process," Aaron replied.

"Do you think I should go talk to him?" I asked. "You could try. He might be more open to you, seeing you're his best friend and boyfriend," Aaron replied.

I decided I should go talk to him about it. I mean, he couldn't hold this up by himself. I had to be there for him every step of the way. No one, not even a pregnant woman, could do this alone.

I got up and walked up the stairs. I reached Calum's room and lightly knocked on the door.

"Calum? It's me Luke," I said through the door. "Come in," a quiet voice replied. I slowly opened the door and stepped inside, closing the door behind me.

Calum was laying down on his bed with his knees propped up and looking up at a picture he was holding up in the air. He looked to be in deep thought.

"Calum...how are you taking this?" I asked, sitting on the edge of the bed. I took a closer look at the picture to see that it was a picture of the ultrasound he had earlier today.

He put down the picture and looked at me, his brown eyes meeting my blue ones. "I...I don't know honestly. It's a lot to process," Calum told me.

"It's okay if you're a little scared. I mean, guys aren't meant to get pregnant, and here you are," I told him, motioning to the picture in his hand.

"I am scared. There's a lot of things that could go wrong. But, truth is, I don't want to be scared. I want to be brave. I want to get through this without being scared," Calum admitted.

I'm sure you will. You're a strong person. You've been through so much and now this happened. I feel like you can get through this. And if you are ever scared, I'll be here with you, to help you," I told Calum, kneeling down on the floor so I was facing him.