Sad Sainin hours

Few days had past. Naruto and Sasuke are almost to the final round, but they just have to fight to get to the end. Naruto has been trained by Jiraiya and Sasgay by Kakashi.

"Say Naruto, where's y/n?" Jiraiya had a worried face, which was pretty rare.

"She's at the hospital, now let's train!" Naruto explained.

"Uh, see you Naruto. I have to go somewhere very important."

"What!?"
Jiraiya left, he's long gone.

Jiraiya's Pov
I peep through the window of the hospital, I saw y/n there. She was hooked on a breathing machine and noticed they've been putting some sort of medication on her arm.

What the hell did you do?
I slid the window and jumped in the room.

"I regret not staying, this wouldn't had happened." I doubted myself. I sat on a chair and looked at her pale pale face. She just laid there, nothing to say. This is so weird, she's always so chatty and cheerful. I heard the door open.

"Oh uh," it was Kakashi Hatake, long time no see!
"It's alright kakashi, I was going to leave," I stood up and placed the newest novel on the side.

"It could've been worse you know?" I turned around to face him. "Here, I also brought you the new novel, enjoy! You deserve it!" I got on my toad and hopped away.

You two are made for each other.