Chances

First Person
I noticed three suspicious looking people running to our direction. Was it them?
"Sakura follow me!" I jumped off the building and followed them. They were fast, there where almost my at my speed. I know Sakura couldn't catch up so...

"Sakura inform the others, bring them to where I am imideatly." She ran to the opposite direction.

Sakura's POV
"Yato, Naruto! We found them! Come! follow me!" I ran to Saskue and Kakashi sensei.

"She what!?" Kakashi sensei looked so shocked. "Lead the way Sakura!"
We ran as fast as we could. It was pouring really hard.

"Weird, it hasn't rained in a longest," Yato spoke. This could mean bad news oh no!
We heard some clashes and jutsus being made.

"Y/n sensei!" She looked back. She turned back to the two enemies. Weren't there three?
"They look familiar," I softly spoke.
"Hey yeah! They do!" Naruto yelled. The to enemies' stomach began to glow.

"Long Live Lord Fujisaki!"

"Oh hell!"
Y/n ran to us

"earth style: mud wall jutsu!"

A huge wall appeared in front of us, half of the wall disappeared when large explosions erupted.
"No way," Y/n sensei spoke softly. She looked shocked as hell. What in the hell just happened?

First Person
"What happened y/n?" Yato and kakashi spoke. I looked around the area. I don't trust this place.

"Let's go somewhere private. Let's not go to the summit or the town. I don't trust these people anymore..." I might know the place.

"Come follow me!" I ran to the place where most people don't dare to go. The place where Yato and I used to train. Along the way no one spoke, I couldn't help but think what the enemy said.

When we got there I laid on the ground and looked at sky with the fading light. I sat up and saw that everyone's looking at me. I blushed.

"Ummm..." They all sat on the ground and I had to keep my voice low, "the enemy, the leader, only wants us leaf ninjas to fight them. By them, which I mean a her, judging by the voice. The two from my battle were her last puppets. Now she wants to fight us for revenge..." I looked down in a serious way.

"What'd you do?" Naruto asked.
"It's more like what WE did," Yato touch my shoulder.

"Back in the days with Pervy gramps, as you know I stayed in this village for a while, and we had a mission to see what was making all these deaths and we did. Then I met yato, blah blah blah, there were rumors that Yato's parents were the cause of this whole mess, but it wasn't true. Yato and I went deeper in the investigation. The reason to these deaths was the last Lord and his servers. He was killing people's innocent lives! They killed them for wealth and just for fun, he had no heart! So we had to stop them, but mostly it was Yato who stopped the Past Lord. It seemed right to do so." I took the sunflower off my hair and played with it.

"...But I feel there's more to it, I asked if the enemy wanted you there too, Yato. But she said she doesn't have interest in you, since she's loyal to every Lord that are in the throne."

Yato laughed,"bull shit, I'm coming along either ways! You guys are friends! I have too."

I smiled at him,"Hm good to hear!"

"Where does she want us to be?" Kakashi interrupted.

I looked into his eye, oh this sight is so different from what I've seen.
"Where I battled her minions, tomorrow at night," I looked at him the same way he was looking st me.

What's his deal?

We set up a camping site. Basically just fire and a few blankets. I couldn't sleep. The enemy seemed so familiar.

So I don't know... I looked at the stars and saw some constellations, Rin, obito, dad, mom, shin, Pervy gramps, lady Tusnade, everyone. Why is my brain like this? I smiled and turn to my side.

I noticed kakashi was looking at me, he closed his eye fast thinking I didn't notice.

Hmph.
I turned to the other side, Yato was looking at me and didn't hide that, he looked at me from my face to my legs slowly. What the shit? I twitched my eye.

I picked up my pillow and got up. When I did I threw the pillow at Yato and my blanket to kakashi's face.
I walked where the kids were.
Hmph serves them right.

Kakashi's POV
I took of the blanket off and noticed she was gone. I sat up and saw she was behind us, sleeping next to naruto. She had her back to us.

When I laid back down I saw that Yato had a pillow to his face. He took it off and we stared at each other.
"He doesn't have another chance with her... right?"

Yato's POV
"This guy thinks he's s cool huh? I could see why y/n used to dislike him, jerk. Y/n shouldn't have brought him because I'm above his level, I'll break this guy. You know, why does he cover his eye? Weird if you ask me." I turned to see where y/n was, boy she's big mad.

It's all thanks to this bastard right here, Kakashi Hatake.