Child Of Prophecy

First Person
My head hurts, what the hell happened? I opened my eyes slowly. Dad?

"Finally you're awake," he smiled brightly.

"What-what happened? wait- SHIN!" I panicked. "Calm down y/n, let uh get you ramen or soup?" My father calmly asked. I eventually got ramen of course. Suddenly I remembered what happened.

Tears rolled down my cheeks. Suddenly ramen didn't taste as good. My dad came and sat beside me and confort me.

"So you finally remember y/n, you finally saw the real shinobi world."

"I just don't understand dad, why would it be something this... this gruesome, this bad. I just want peace in the world, no more wars, no more violence." I teared up.

"I guess it's time to tell you y/n," he patted my head. Huh?

"It's time to tell you about the child of prophecy master jiraya keeps on talking about. The child of prophecy is the key to a peaceful shinobi world. Where there aren't wars anymore, every kage shall unite and start a new era. This might be the thing for you."

Pervy gramps keeps on talking the most random stuff, but I believe I'm not cut out for this. I can't even protect two of my bests friends, and not even my comrades.

"I do like the idea of peace, but I'm not cut of for this position, I can't even protect the ones that I love dad. Maybe someone out there or entering the world is going to be the one! Believe it y'know!" My dad frowned, but smiled again.

He went and look out of the window seeing the hokges' faces up the mountain.

"You know, I got selected to become hokage for later in the future! I don't know when but soon!" I got out the bed and tackled dad to the floor.

"Congratulations dad!!!" I squealed in excitement.

"You're the first one to know y/n since you might not be here when the news is out," he said as I helped get out. He's right, I might go to a mission during that time. I hugged him again.