Empty Eyes

The next day Kakashi went to the academy this time. He looked different. A little cold. He didn't looked bored, however he did looked a little mad, maybe annoyed. When class was over, y/n waited until everyone left.

Grey clouds appeared knowing something terrible is going to happen. Who knows what will happen.

First person
I looked at Kakashi. He was looking outside the window while it rained lightly.

"Kakashi..." he ignored "I just wanted to say that uh... I hope everything goes good for you some time now. I know what happened to your father, and I'm here for you if you need something... anything. Since you're my classmate, you will always be one, I care! Let me help you get through this!"

He laughs coldly, "Thanks for caring y/n. But I can't accept! You don't know what I'm going through right now! And you'll never will! I can't hang around with you weaklings anymore!"

Did he deadass call me weak?

"Well you're not weak... YOU CHOOSE TO BE WEAK! That loser Obito is bringing you down! And that makes you look even weaker y/n!"

I glared at this little brat into his eyes. It looked so empty and cold. Full of anger, disappointment, and sadness. What the hell happen to you?

"You know what? I was stupid enough for saying all of this to you! This was stupid of me for giving two shits about you, and what you're going through. Hm, you're right I haven't been in your shoes and what you're going through right now! But that doesn't mean I will in the future, everyone loses someone in sometime!" I yelled. What a little brat.

"...Everyone will lose someone that's important to them in the future. We won't live forever Kakashi!"
I yelled a little more calmly.

"...what your father did was actually really heroic of him, he's a real shinobi in my books and my eyes. Your father is a hero. He's the definition of a real shinobi, you're just too blind to see..." i felt a tear coming out of my eye.

"... see you later Kakashi, or see you never, you choose."

I walked out. I walked with the rain home. Alone and cold.

Kakashi POV
Stupid y/n! Just leave me alone and I'll be fine damnit!

I watched her as she walked in the rained. She really needs to stop being in my business and out of my life! If she really cared then she just had to leave me alone!

"My father was no hero, in my eyes he wasn't... I think I know my own dad better that you y/n. He's no shinobi. He's a coward..."