Mystery Solved

Months had past, it's almost been a year since I've came to this village, we still haven't figured out what caused the deaths.

As I was training with Yato he suddenly asked me something very interesting.
"don't you think it's a possibility that the leader is the answer to this? I mean it's a thought." He stopped and took a break.
Maybe he was right. I suggested we should spy on the man.

The sun dropped and the moon came to take its place. We sneaked into his home and see if anything can prove Yato's conspiracy. We heard foot steps, I did my camouflage jutsu and yato was hanging from the outside of the door.
Idiot, but I still love him.

"When should we attack my lord?" His guard asked.

"Tomorrow would be fine," he chuckled. "We'll murder everyone and leave!" Everyone that was with him laughed.
"...Well do it at night," the old geyser stated, "That way the two leaf ninja can be part of this massacre."

Do they really underestimate us? How pathetic!

"Also well blame that kid Yato! Since everyone hates home for no reason. His parent were actually heroes to this village, I actually killed them myself because they found out about my plan..." my eyes were in shock.

What the hell? I have to let Yato to take care of this himself. Yes with a little help too.

I marked every signal man that was in the building before I left, just giving us a head start when we fight.
I jumped out of the window then grabbed Yato. It looked like if he was flying or floating.

"Yato you were right!" I took him to my place. I opened the door.

"Pervy gramps!" I yelled.

"What is it y/n you've ruined my nap" he tiredly said.

"We've figured out why all of these things are happening! Well it was mostly Yato's idea and he was right!"

He laughed "you guys are sure cute together."

"Nows not the time!" Both Yato and I yelled.

I told them everything, Yato was mad of course and gramps was intrigued. Gramps and Yato made tattics, while I get everything ready.

Most of the fight will be done by Yato, and we'll be back ups.