I Know You Love Him

Weeks had past. I trained a few kids so far, including rock lee, tenten,Shikamaru, sakura(a little), but mostly Naruto! I haven't heard from hinata yet maybe I should go to her home.
It was getting pretty dimed out I should go and hurry. I knocked in the door, hinata opened. She looked disappointed. She took me to where her father was.

"Mr. Hyuga, please let me train your daughter! I'll make her a fine shinobi, a strong one I swear!" I got determined. He looked at me blankly.
"Fine. But you're wasting your time on her. She's pathetic to this clan, she's just a weakling."
How rude.

"you know maybe you should support in what she does! Maybe get her self esteem up and she'll be confident and not be a disgrace to this clan!" I walked out of the doorway. Hinata was standing near there, she was listening the whole time.

"You know what? hinata! Come to my home and I'll train and respect you! I'll help you become a great shinobi in the future!" I grabbed her hand and walked, she walked with me she didn't refused.
We got to my home and ate some food. Some miso soup. We talked about what was our favorite food, color, all those simple things.

I took her up the roof and to have a real life deep conversation.

"Say hinata... why do you like Naruto so much?" Her small face turned red as hell.
"Uh- no no no... I don't like Naruto" she laughed nervously. I laughed.

"oh hinata it's too obvious that you do," she looked nervous,"I mean an idiot like him will never notice that you do, haha but if you want me to help you to get Naruto to notice you I can," I smiled.

"Well if you say so sensei, well I like Naruto because back when I was little, people would always bully me because of my eyes. Then Naruto would come and tried to beat them up, but that didn't came out good." She smiled.
This was sending me back into my days. Hm brings back old memories.

"The two of you remind me of my crush and myself back then." I got serious. Hinata was looking at me.
"you see hinata I was once like you, except I wasn't really quiet, I got bullied for being different, for having a weird dream." I looked at hinata.

"I'm going to tell you a story hinata, maybe it'll change you, maybe not." I laid down and so did she. "I was the new student at the academy, I made a first bad impression of myself. My face was red because I was embarrassed. Then someone made a nickname, they called me 'The Red Bull' and it stood like that for the rest of my time there. Everyone laughed and made fun of me. Except for kurenai sensei, Guy sensei, Kakashi sensei, and... a good friend if mine," I sighed.

"fun fact Hinata... Kakashi sensei was once like Sasgay, a heartless little boy, and there was my best friend... my crush... Obito Uchiha. He was like Naruto, happy and a big idiot. He actually protected me from my bullies once... all I can say is he tired," I laughed.
"...As soon as you know it I fell in love with him, we then became part of the same team and became best friends." Hinata smiled, but then I frowned.

"...suddenly there was a mission, I didn't go because my leg was broken. Anyway, when my team came back I saw everyone except Obito... He died Hinata, and everyday I regret not telling him how I felt... I'm telling you this because you might not know when's Naruto going to go away..." boy it got serious. I patted Hinata's back.

"but who am I to say? He is my little brother." Hinata laughed, she thought it was a joke.
"Also since I trust you and you trust me, I have a little secret," she looked curious.

"I really am Naruto's big sister!"

Her eyes widen in shock,"but please don't tell Naruto, I'll tell him when he's matured a little." She nodded and I laughed.

"Get some rest we'll start tomorrow in the morning."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hit me what you got! Don't back down in anything! Show me your hyuga powers!"

She came in running with her hand out. I dodged every move of hers. We really need to work a lot of things.

Later she was tired which I don't blame her.

"Feedback from sensei to student, I have to say you need to get better on your combat, you have to go fast and also, be flexible if you want to dodge like I did. Unless you can lay a finger on me, I'll tell you the next step in being strong, so practice okay? Also don't be nervous its affecting on how you perform, be relaxed, it helps!" I walked away from the training grounds as Hinata continued to train.

After an hour or so later, I came back. She was still practicing. I watched above the tree brunch admiring the young kinoichi's determination.

A/N: you know, I would've liked Hinata more if she was like from Road To Ninja, expected a little more kind/wasn't a t h o t lmao. She would've been a great kunoichi if she had more confidence, she would've been a lot more badass.
This chapter was also pointless, my apologies :^)