Date

Few days had past. It's been kind of lonely without Naruto fighting with Sasuke and Sakura fan girling over Sasuke. They were almost close in finding him, but somehow it seemed to have failed every time.
Y/n And Kakashi were closer than they were a few years back. Like almost dating type. But who knows? Maybe y/n won't reject she has feelings for Kakashi.

Morning

Sakura's POV
"Sakura you thinking of what I'm thinking?" Naruto grinned.
Of course I did, it was my plan during the times with team seven. A mission and plan that even Sasuke agreed. This mission should be ranked S. This mission is... Getting Y/n and Kakashi sensei together! Finally dating! Finally expressing their feelings! I need to get Hinata's help with this!

First Person
I heard at knock on the door. Who could be up this early in the morning? It was Sakura and Hinata.

"Good morning sensei! I'm just a messenger from Kakashi sensei!" I gave confused face, "he wants to talk to you about something that's all... Uh..."

"Just something personal actually!" Hinata added on. I nodded, it might be serious.
"I'll go now!" They stopped me.

"Uh, no no, he wants you to meet him at 6 in the evening at the Ramen shop." Sakura laughed nervously.

"Hmm, okay??" They took me in the house and closed it, "but now... you need a makeover with us girls!" Sakura and Hinata cheered. I shrugged it off. This could be nice.

Kakashi's POV
I opened the door to see Naruto. Hm what's he up too?

"Come on and get your ass ready Kakashi sensei!" Naruto walked in my apartment.

"Ready for what?" I closed the door behind me.

"We're setting up a date for you! Since you've seen pretty lonely most times." Did I just got burned by a twelve year old?

"It's not y/n sensei that's for sure, you're out of her league y'know!" He laughed, my head dropped. I kicked Naruto out because he was eating my breakfast and food. Also after what he said to me, what a a little brat he is. Who could this date be? I saw Naruto outside planning not to leave.

I sighed, "I guess I have to go in order for him to leave, also I don't have anything nice to wear." Eh, I'll just won't wear my junin jacket. I have a feeling I should take this on when I go out. I took a necklace my father left... he told me he gave this to my mother on their first date I believe. But what's the point.

First Person
The girls picked me a dress that I thought I never had. It was beautiful dark royal blue dress(or what color you'd like) it was short with long sleeves. I took a shower and put it on. It actually fits and looks good on me. Sakura and Hinata blushed and nodded.
Hinata insisted in doing my hair, while Sakura was finding some flats for me to wear and some earrings.

"Your hair is so long and so beautiful y/n sensei." Hinata spoke confidently. I laughed and thanked her.

Hinata curled and tied bits of my hair together. I looked at the mirror and smiled brightly with my teeth showing. I then put on makeup. Lip gloss. Check. Mascara. Check. Eye liner? That shit so on point that I could kill a bitch with it. I looked to see at my beauty mark I had under my right eye.

Inner me: OOO WHO THIS? OOO!
I hyped myself up, cause I think every girl should hype themselves up once in a while right?