Frogiveness

Our team went to the hokage's office to hear what the mission is.

"Y/n" the hkahe suddenly said, "You're not going to this mission, I have assigned you to a different mission on your own." He told you about the mission and part of the plan.

A spy huh? I left with the Anbu but stayed behind tricking the spy, that no one suspects him.

"What a bunch of idiots!" He yelled as he saw the Anbu going out of the village. I smirked.

My job was to spy on the spy, making sure he doesn't leave or do anything stupid.  I followed him from far a distance, not making him know that we know. I followed him from the morning to dawn. The moon arose and so did the dark. It rained. Thank god not a lot of people were out. They were mostly ninjas.

The spy suddenly ran. I ran too. He planning to leave! Shit! I threw kunais, but he dodged.
Damnit.
I ran and jumped over him to block his way. I then started to throw punches and kicks. My tijutsu was good. I only managed to get ten hits. He stopped for a while and so did I.

He then kicked me to the stomach.
How reckless of me.

I rolled down the buildings roof. My mask was loosened again. I fell on a puddle and splattered on the ground.

Kakashi's POV
I was eating some ramen until someone splashed me with water. I looked behind.
An Anbu?
As she got up, she stroked her hair from her face.
Y/n?

That was pretty hot.
She then grabbed her mask and jumped on the the ramen building. What the hell is happening. I walked out and saw she was fighting a man? Who is he? She then ran to the man, she got hit with a kunai. What the hell y/n!?

"Purple lighting dragon justsu"

It was a clone. Nice one y/n. Suddenly a dragon formed lighting came towards the man. He dogged it!? Wait! The dragon jutsu went up and there was another one above him? Boy she really did passed me.

The man laid there, unconscious I believe. Y/n then carried the man and headed towards the Hokage's building. I finished my ramen quickly and admired y/n's skills. I smiled to myself.

"Well hello there stalker." A familiar voice laughed. I turned around, it surprisingly y/n!

"Finally we're talking again," I one eyed smiled. The rain suddenly stop, the moon then appeared, big and beautiful.

Y/n was in front of the moon, which brought out every single characteristic of her.
Her beautiful cold blue eyes, her soft brown hair, and her smile. I haven't seen that for a while.
We walked and sat on top of the Hokages faces.

"So how's it going Kakashi?" She looked at me with her incident dark blue eyes.

"I've been well y/n, I'm doing great now!" I replied back, "What about you?" She faked smiled. I could tell that she is. She isn't good at lying that's for sure.

"I'm doing really good! Hope we'll work together someday again." She looked at the village. She then smiles with her eyes closed. What is this feeling? Do I really like her this much? Does she forgive me?

"I forgive you Kakashi, it was a stupid promise anyways," she faked laughed,"I just wanted him to come back alive y'know? But I wasn't in charge of that, no ones in charge of others lives. This is the shinobi world we live in, you see your love ones get killed and you want to stop that! But it's just not possible, not just yet." Her eyes then darkened. What happened yesterday? What happened to her mission?

"Also," she looked at me with a bright smile, "Thank you for the flowers and notes, they've made me feel a lot better honestly." She then came close to me and... she gave me a big hug.

"Why so quiet Kakashi?" She laughed.

"Well it's just so weird, us talking again. Also thank you for forgiving me," I looked at her, she was still smiling, not the fake smile, a real smile.
"And your promise was not stupid at all, you did put Obito's life in my hands, and I just broke that!" I argued.

"No you didn't Kakashi stop that now!" She punched me in the shoulder, "Anyway, Im not going to be here for the next few days Kakashi, I'm going to a mission. To deliver some scrolls safely to the sand village." She said disappointedly.

"Funny. Rin, Guy, and I are going to a mission too. We're finally going to destroy the bridge."

Y/n applaud, "finally! I hope you give make it out safe! Tell Rin to take care and Guy as well too!" She gave me a confident look, "Especially Rin though. Obito loved her so much, no hate in Guy!" She giggled.

"Y/n I-" I wanted to tell her what Obito told me but a masked man arrived.

"Y/n," he emotionlessly said, "prepare yourself for tomorrow, I'm just reminding everyone," he noticed he was ruining something,

"OH! Sorry am I ruining a date?" Y/n then stood up and punched him on the arm.

"Thank you for reminding me caption," y/n said annoyingly, "Wait I have to ask you something," y/n suddenly remembered something.

"Okay I'll meet you at headquarters," the Anbu man said, "see ya y/n... Kakashi." He left in thin air. I then stood up.

"Be careful Kakashi okay," she came into a hug, "please tell Rin to be okay! Like for real though! I don't want to make any promises anymore, just tell her that okay? Tell Guy to be okay too!" She let go of me, and left.

I knocked on Rin's door and she surprisingly open. "What's up Kakashi?" Looks like she couldn't go to sleep.

"I just... well y/n wanted to tell you to be okay for tomorrow! And go kick some ass!" She smiled.

"Thank you for the message! I uh- I should go back to sleep"

"oh right right," she closed the door. I should go to sleep too. I couldn't! I can't stop thinking about tomorrow and also y/n.