Red Face Red Bull

A/n: Thank you if you're still reading! I really appreciate it so much, I promise you, it'll get more interesting... maybe.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Y/N! Get up or you're going to be late y'know!" Little did Kushina know, y/n already got ready, she was so excited to finally go to the academy.

Y/n had her medium length brown hair down, she also had a maroon short sleeve shirt(the sleeves has the uzumaki clan symbol, and on the back of it had the Namikaze clan) she also had black leggings, and yesterday Minato lended her his adiddas looking jacket when he was younger. It's still in good condition.

Y/n looked like Kushina when she was younger, same round head

Y/n looked like Kushina when she was younger, same round head. Y/n was looking at the mirror, practicing by herself on making friends. Boy was she so awkward.

First person
"Hey! Uh... wanna be friends" I asked nervously with my lonesomeness.
That was a little too needy, what the heck, I twitched my eye.

"Oh well, let's hope for the best." I ran down fast and ate quickly as possible. I was kinda going to be late. As I was about to leave...

"Y/n!! Don't forget your lunch, I don't want you to be starving y'know!"

"Thanks!! Mom!" I hugged her and kissed her on the cheek.

I don't have time to go to the road, a lot of people were there. I looked at the buildings and thought an idea. I ran and jumped building to building.

"I'm going to make it! Im going to make it!" I yelled to myself. I only got two buildings to get too. I then heard the bell. I stopped.

Damnit y/n, you blew it.

I jumped the last building. Might as well walk now. Boy was the Academy so big! It's was a magical moment for me, finally real friends! Real senseis! I got to the classroom. My heart was pounding hard. I rolled the door over and closed it while I came in.
All eyes were on me.

"Ah... y/n! We were just talking about you." He must be my sensei, "This is y/n Namikaze, she'll be joining us for the mean time." I tried to sneak away from the introduction and go find a seat but...

"Y/n, why don't you introduce us to yourself." My head dropped and walked back to the front. I looked down the floor, thinking on what to say.

"HAHA LOOK SHES TURING REDER THAN A TOMATO!" I looked up, trying to see who the fuck it was.

"Haha she looks like a mad bull!" Everyone was laughing... except for four kids; A bored looking kid with a mask on, a kid sleeping, a bushy eyebrowed kid judging if you were worthy for this, and a girl with red eyes feeling bad for myself.

"Class! Stop this now!" Every laugh stopped. "Well, go on y/n," he continued.

Shoot, I should've stayed homeschooled, I thought.

"Well, uh..." I looked at everyone, the two that caught my eyes were the masked boy, but seriously he looks bored out of his mind! And the other, well... it's the boy who's sleeping because he was snoring too friggin loud.

"My name's Y/n Namikaze... and I uh... WANT TO BE A LEGENDARY NINJA LIKE THE FIRST HOKAGE!" I blurred out.

Everyone laughed. "A pewny kid like you? Don't make us laugh!"

"Ohh shut it!" I yelled, I was about to give this kid a piece of my mind, but I kept my cool. The class went silent. The boy who was sleeping woke up.

"What? What happened??"

"Nothing Obito, please don't sleep in my class ever again," he said tiredly, "anyways, y/n, your seat is over there, next to Obito Uchiha." Sensei pointed at the boy who was sleeping.

Oh great, an idiot like him?
I walked up there with my hands in my jacket and looking at the floor knowing that everyone was looking at me.

As I sat down, this Obito kid was looking at me and said nothing. I ignored.

I looked at sensei as he taught, but this idiot next to me kept on looking at me, what the hell does he want! What a bunch of idiots!