One Friend is enough

A/n: Sorry that this chapter is short

When the bell rang, I walked without caring about any of these students. The girls were pushing me so I can get out their way, but mostly because they didn't like me, and the boys kept on calling me "Red Bull" and miniking my words.

I was seriously going to pull up on these so called "ninjas" of the future.

I felt someone's presence behind me, they tapped me on the shoulder as I was about to leave off the academy grounds. I turned around ready to fight but it was the same girl that looked worried for me.

"Uh- hey!" She smiled, "Im sorry some of us are like this... also I-uh wanted to ask if you wanted to be friends?"

I was shocked. "Is this a prank or legit?"

"I'm being for real... y/n? Right?" I nodded.

"Well nice to meet you! I'm Kurenai." She smiled warmly. "Well... See you tomorrow y/n!" She waves as her mom picks her up. I waved back. Hm my day just got a little better.

The sun was going down, I should probably go home before it gets dark. I decided to walk within the roads. As I walked I saw the kids from my class hanging out and eating.
Man do I feel like a loner.

"Oh Kakashi! You're so cool!" A girl yelled.

"Yeah Kakashi!" every girl near the masked boy was squeeling and blushing, oh god this was cringy to watch. I suddenly stared at the boy. I stared at him, not noticing that I was staring at him way too deeply. why do girls dig him? He's not so interesting.

The silvered haired boy turned his head to my direction. My pupils became small, I turned my head as fast as I could. I noticed he was still looking at me, I blushed a little. I continued to walk again.

As i came into the house and took off my shoes, my mom came and hugged me.

"Are you okay? Are you hurt? How was it?" She asked so many questions. I faked smiled.

"Uh... it was.. GREAT!" Was I lying? Maybe a little.

"I made a friend!" My mom, knowing her, she squealed in excitement.

"Who is she? When will I get to meet her? Is she pretty? How does she look like? Well you invite her for dinner? Sleepovers?" I never saw Mom this excited.

Dad appeared behind me, I guess he got out of duty. "Minatooo!! Y/n has a friend and she said it went great y'know!" She excitedly yelled.

"That's good to hear! I'm proud of you y/n!" My dad spoke in a happy tone as he was picking me up. He put me on his shoulders, I always loved when he did that, I felt tall.