For Naruto

It was the afternoon. I walked to the springs and already see gramps being a huge pervert.

"What do you want gramps?" I leaned against the springs building. He kept on peeking.

"There are these people going around and they collect jinchuuriki. They call themselves the akatuski..." he was still looking through the crack,"I called you here because I want you to be a spy. You may think I'm crazy now, but hear me out y/n. If they're going after each jinchuuriki that means they'll be going after Naruto." He stopped peeking and looked at me.

"What about me though? Do they know I have it?"

He shook his head, "no they don't, which is good! But they do know that you're alive and well." He continued to look through the crack.

"Why couldn't we go to a better place than this?" I quietly said.

"don't you want the second novel." He's right though, I've been waiting for years.

"Wait, don't i have to be a criminal in order to join?"

He nodded,"yes, if you're willing to be one, we'll have to figure out a plan. Well also figure out when we'll do it, but we have time to figure that out later on."

Hm, I don't know about being a criminal, but... if it's for Naruto and the village, then yes I'll do it! I told gramps that I'll do it.

He smirked, "just give us any intel that's helpful for us, for example, why they need every creature?
What's their motivation for this? Who's the leader of the organization?"

I nodded at everything he said.
"also you'll see a shinobi from the leaf... itachi Uchiha." I stood for a sec thinking who he was.

Right! I read it in some deep secret document while I was waiting for the third. It was on his desk. He requested to kill his whole clan in order to save this village from misery. He killed all except for one, his little brother. I feel bad for the guy. He has the mind of a Hokage.

I figured out a way to become a criminal.

"I have an idea, why don't I assassin a prison? Yeah people won't care, but why don't we make a hallucination. when people come around the area, like... like a refugee for ninjas of all over the world. We'll put the prison in a genjutsu, where the outside looked like a nice place, where the inside is the real deal." He looked proud of me.

"I knew I can count on you y/n."

"Damnit damnit! I can't seem to get it right!" We heard a loud splash. It was a boy with blonde hair and blue eyes.

Naruto! And ebisu? That pervert bastard.

"Ahhh!"

I heard a loud scream in the springs. Three women came out and beat gramps up. Then they went back in. This is gold.

"Hey who are you?" Naruto came onto us.
Oh no, he's going to do his stupid thing!