See You Soon

First Person
I ran to the academy.

"Transformation jutsu"

I turned into a cat. I climbed up the academy building and watched the little kids as they learned. There were a bunch of cute kids I give them that.

"Naruto! Wake up!" A blonde boy woke up.

"uh the answe is 5!" Everyone laughed. I sighed.

Really Naruto?

The more I looked, he reminded me of dad, and his behavior more like Mom.

"You'll never going to graduate loser!" One yelled. Oh hell no! Damnit- I had to keep my cool. The bell rang. I fell down, and ran away before the kids came out.

I spied on Naruto for the rest of the day. Looks like he was an outsider.
I saw him alone, but that didn't bothered him. However, it did bothered me.
There was another kid, an Uchiha? Every girl was crazy for him. This looked familiar. Hm.

I eyed on Naruto again

"Hey what do you want you brat!?" The store owner yelled and pushed him.

"I was just looking at the mask sir." Naruto spoke.

"You want the mask? Here! Now leave!" He threw the mask to his head.

How cure. After Naruto ran away I flashed down and picked up the mask and turned to the man. My eyes turned red.

Kurama calm down, would you?

"You people disgust me!" I threw the mask back at store owner and left, leaving them with the wind and dust. I walked where I used to walk home. I calmed down a bit. This sure does bring back old memories.

"Y/n? Is that you?" I turned around. It was a really beautiful woman with a white dress and red sleeves. It was kurenai! I hugged her tightly.

"Won't you join us for some ramen?" She offered. I was pretty hungry and we need to catch up on things.

"I would love too!" I walked to the ramen booth. Guy was there, Asuma was there lighting a cigarette...

"I friggin told you that he would be a smoker," I whispered into her, she punched me in the arm.

"Sit here y/n," she pointed at the seat in the far right. I was confused, who is going to sit between kurenai and I.

"Hey guys, sorry I'm a little late again," Kakashi appeared and faced them.

"Oh y/n, I didn't see you there." My head dropped.

We laughed and we argued. We sang and we yelled.. Boy I missed these days. Asuma and Kurenai left. It was now Guy, Kakashi, and I. Guy and I catched up on each other, he then left. He said he had to train in the early morning.

It was Kakashi and I now. We mostly sat in awkward silence not knowing what to say.

I stood up,"Thanks again old man!" I paid my favorite ramen guy and headed towards the hotel. As I was leaving the booth, I felt someone's hand on my arm. I turned around. Kakashi?

"You know, you shouldn't be walking alone during this time. Also your an attraction to all men right now." He looked at the men that were looking at me. I turned back to him.

Woah, he was closer to me now.
He touched my hip and pushed me closer to his chest. He's actually was serious. This is nice. Warm and safe.

"You know Kakashi, I could protect myself!" He didn't listen. We then disappeared into the air. We arrived on the hokages faces. He let go.
I sat and looked at the village.

Kakashi's POV
"Why did you leave me? Why did you lied to the village and your friends?" I blurted out.

"Sit down and listen Kakashi, I'll tell you why. Don't interrupt me too!" Y/n sassily exclaimed. I sat next to her. "It was my father's request... to travle and train with Jiraya. He wanted me to succeed my dreams and make them proud. He also sealed some of the nine tails into me... which I managed to control," she smiled with her eyes closed,"but if you thought that I didn't think about the village, my little brother and you guys, you thought wrong! If you hate me Kakashi I understand. I left you alone and in the dark." She stood up and was ready to leave. I grabbed her arm.

"Stop it y/n! Don't apologize for anything! I only care that you're okay, safe and alive." She smiled.

First Person
I chuckled lightly.

"See you Kakashi, soon." I ran and jumped off the fourth's face. I felt the breeze and cool air touch my face while falling. I opened my eyes and landed gracefully. I head towards the hotel pervy gramps stayed in.
What a looser.

Kakashi's POV
"Damnit did I miss her?" A masked man yelled.

I chuckled,"yeah you did."

"Hey Kakashi, was she the women of your dreams you keep on blabbing about?" The other masked man asked. My face turned red as hell.

"Y-yes tenzo, that was her."
"Woah, a hot girl like her with you? In your dreams!" I fell from that comment.
He was right... kinda.

 kinda