Chunin Exams

A/N: Oh yes! Finally some kakashi x reader x obito? I think yes! Enjoy and give feedback!

Flash back
Jiraiya came to visit the new baby.

"She looks like you Kushina, she has minato's eyes I see." The baby reached up to him.

Kushina giggles "I think she likes you!"

"I like too cutie pie" he said to the baby.
"She's going to turn into a fine beautiful young lady!" He assured.
**Years past**
When you were older Jiraiya would always train you whenever he's in town. He would teach you about your nature styles and new jutsus.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Current event
*chunin exams*

"Obito vs Guy"
Who should I support? Guy or Obito? This was hard! It started.

"Go Obito!" I blurred out.
"Go kick some ass y'know!"

Seconds later Obito got HIS ass kicked. I treated his wounds when he came back.

"You actually did good out there! Without a doubt y'know!" He smiled, but then faded when he saw Rin cheering for Kakashi. I looked behind me. I frowned.

"We'll surpass him y'know! We'll become stronger than him!" We smiled.
Kakashi won of course.

"Y/n vs Rin"
Should I go easy on her? I think I should.

Kakashi's POV
Hmph this should be interesting.

"Fight!" The commander shouted.

Rin threw kunais. Y/n of course dodged them with out a sweat while she walks closer to her. She started to run after a few steps. She's holding back.
Why?

We hear both of their kunies cling. Rin then kicked and stabbed her kunai through y/n.

"How pathetic." I spoke.

"Shut up Kakashi!" Obito yelled.

Poof

It was a shadow clone. Y/n was behind her and pushed her down the floor and had Rin's arm in her back. Hm nice one y/n.

"The winner of this round is Y/N Namikaze!" Nice to see were on the same page.

First Person
After this match, I came up to Rin and helped her up. I tried to apologize to Rin but she ignored. I guess she didn't hear me?? Oh well.

When I went back with my team they congratulated Kakashi and I for making it into a chunin. But the rest had another chance in four months.

Later that day we celebrated with Ramen. Mmmm my favorite.

My mom joined us.

"THATS MY GIRL!" She hugged me while we were waiting for Ramen. Soon our ramen came. My eyes lit up.

"Yes, finally!" I said needyly.

Kakashi's POV
I watched as she ate. She looked cute honestly. With her long brown hair that looked so soft to touch, and with her smile, the first taste of a goodly warm ramen.
She might look pure and innocent, but she's really strong and her beauty well... that's just a bonus.

Obito's POV
I looked at y/n as she ate. I suddenly feel different about her. No, not in a bad way, but in a good way where I sorta have a crush on her.

Do I even have a chance with a cute girl like her? Did I just called her cute??

Well she is, just look at her eyes, her hair, and her smile. Don't forget about her personality and strength, I admire that too. Sensei and his wife left the booth. Y/n wanted to stay a little long, so they agreed.

It's only Y/n, Rin, Me, and kakashi. Hey! Why is he eyeing on y/n!?

First Person
I sat next to Rin, trying to not cause beef between us. I was actually starting to like her, since she was kinda a little girly back then. She's super cool and so nice.

"Hey Rin, I just wanted to say sorry for what I did back there, I really didn't mean it! I swear! If you were in danger I will protect you, I wouldn't turn my back on you!" Her frown became a smile.

"You don't have to apologize y/n, it fine. This is what you had to do and I understand, 100%!" We both laughed and hugged.

"By the way, Kakashi is mine," she whispered into my ear. I laughed nervously.

"Got it!" Rin wanted to leave and I suggest Obito to take Rin home since he wanted to go sleep, and you know... some alone time hehe.

It was only me and Kakashi. We sat in awkward silence until I got off the chair and left the booth.

"Hey little girl..." someone hiccuped . It was a drunky. Shit.

He came closer to me.
"You younger girls seem to get prettier and prettier each year." He then grabbed my wrist. He then stopped and fell on his face.
Kakashi?

"You shouldn't be walking home alone during this time."

My eye twitched. "I could've handle it by myself." I crossed my arms.

He laughed. Woah, this was a surprise. He joined as I walked. I didn't understood why he was being nice to me all of a sudden. Just why?

"Okay so what's the catch?" I stopped walking. He turned around.

"Well, it seems like we're the same y/n, were both prodigies." Well he's not wrong, but I don't like to think of myself like that. I ignored.

We got to my house and I noticed my parents were watching. Thank good Kakashi didn't noticed. My mom celebrated and Dad just stood there.

"Well... thank you for walking me home,"I smiled. I gave him a hug. Why? I don't know why. He smiled.

At least I think he did. He eyes were closed so maybe. We waved goodbye. He has a soft spot huh? I opened the door.

"HAHA IN YOUR FACE MINATO!" Mom cheered.

"What's this about?" I asked in confusion.

"Well... uh... you're mother and I betted on who you'll walk home with." He scratched his head.

"I betted on Kakashi! And this loser over here betted on Obito!!" She cheered. I laughed and went to bed.

Today was a weird day in a good way.