Rage

Third Person
Months had past, it was time for Jiraya to take you traveling. You were almost ready... you just needed to master nine tails mode, but you don't know how to or knew it was such a thing.
As y/n and Jiraya were walking to their adventure, Jiraya and y/n set up a place to rest for the night.

First Person
I was really tired surprisingly, I was never this tired in my life. I kept on thinking if there was a way to take control of the nine tails inside of me. My eyes are closing.
Damnit, there's no time for sleep.
I suddenly appeared somewhere that's wet and dark.

Where the hell am I?

I heard a loud sigh, I turned around.

Is that the nine tails?? I lost my balance while looking at the creature.

"What do you want you little brat?" He rudely said.

"That's no way to talk to a girl!" I yelled annoyingly.

"What do you want?" Boy was he really in a cranky mood.

"Show me how I can master your power! I need to know in order to protect the ones I love. Help one of your holders out!" I calmly said.

He laughed deeply "well now... you need my powers first!" An orange coat of chakra covered my body.

"What are you doing!?"

Jiraiya's POV
I woke up immediately.
Shit! Is that the nine tail chakra I feel? This is massive! I looked at y/n... she had an orange coat of chakra around her. There was a tail formed on her.

"Calm down y/n... be a good girl..."

She came running towards me and her nine tails' tail grabbed me. Good thing I made these sealings. She started to throw me to the ground. She has two tails now? I have to get this on y/n now!

She made a rasengan and ran to me, damnit she was fast! She got a hit. I coughed out blood. I can't give up now! I have to use my sage mode... I gained up speed and power.

Yes! I  put this seal on her forehead and calmed her down. Yes... yes finally.

First Person
Morning came. That was ones of the most craziest dreams I ever had.

"Hey pervy gramps! I dreamt that I meant the nine tails and..." I noticed pervy gramps was still asleep. His clothes are torn, he's been hit on the chest, he has dry blood!
"Hey! Hey! Wake up gramps! What the he'll happen to you?" He smirked at little.

"It's okay I got him, he won't be hurting us anymore." He had a cheesy smile.

I faked smiled not knowing what I should say or do. We continued our trip and taught me some more jutsus.