Fifth Hokage ceramoney

A/n: since I already wrote this chapter months ago, I didn't reread this nor the following chapters sksksndnfndn, I'm actually going through some stuff rn and I don't have the time. Hope you understand!

First Person
It was noon, today is the day where Lady Tsunade is going to be Hokage. What a great day to be alive. I promised I would go and see the fireworks with Kakashi and Guy, so I had to look my best huh?
I grabbed a purple kimono that Pervy Gramps and Lady Tsunade got me, with a hint of a fan. It was so beautiful for this day. I took a shower and put it on. When my hair was dry, I braided part of my hair and put it into a bun, with my bangs sticking out. When I was done with that, I put on makeup, but not too much or I'll look like a hooker with that much makeup. It was kind of rare of me to wear makeup, I really don't have time, plus I would sweat it off when I'm on missions.
As I was almost done I heard two familiar voices.

"I can't wait to see the fireworks with you Sakura!" Naruto happily spoke.

Sakura laughed lightly, "as if, too bad Hinata can't come and see them. It's a bummer she can't see with her condition..."

Hinata's condition?

"Hey! Isn't this y/n sensei's place?" I walked out and opened the door. I have to see if she was okay...
The two kids were in front of my door.

"Woah y/n sensei... you're very beautiful! More beautiful than Sakura!" Naruto scratched his head and blushed. She punched him in the head.
Is that really necessary?

"You are beautiful y/n sensei! Even more beautiful than you were before in that picture with Yato!" I laughed lightly.

"Thank you. Both of you..." I patted their heads, "excuse me guys," I closed the door behind me, "if you see Kakashi sensei or Guy sensei, please tell them that I'm sorry." They both nodded in confusion and waved goodbye.

As I walked to the hyuga's place, everyone was giving me warm smiles. Even the two women who were talking shit about my little brother.

"You're so beautiful," one of them said. I acted like I didn't hear her. I walked pass them and twitched my eye. Fake asses. Someone suddenly tapped my shoulder. I got their hand and threw them to the ground. It was an Anbu? Tenzo?

"Sorry reflexes," I scratched my head and helped him up.

"Ah, it fine, don't worry about it." He walked with me. I talked about the situation and asked any information about Hinata's eyes. He seems to doesn't know, I don't blame him. We got to her home.

"Thank you Tenzo really! We have to talk more, it's nice not having to be Kakash or Guy maybe even Asuma haha." I kissed him the cheek, I have a feeling he was blushing under his mask.

"Uh, y-yeahh, a-anytime y/n!" He spouted with joy.
I laughed and watched him leave, cause you know... ya girl gonna break in.

I jumped on the roof, looks like no ones home. I saw neji and Hinata facing together. I guess they're both getting alone well now. I'm glad, I smiled. I saw Hinata getting up and walking out of the room.
Her eyes... it's bandaged all over . When Hinata left the room I came down.

"Neji..." I looked serious, "what's up with her eyes?"

"How'd you get in?"

"No need to know... I came to check on Hinata, I heard she's hurt..." Neji looked down, and looked very sadden.

"Well since you've been teaching her to be strong... she over used her eyes, since I have been training her. I guess I was too hard on her you know?" He looked a little disappointed. I smiled and patted his head.

"You mean well... she knows that too, you've been helping her, I have a feeling she's helping you over come your rage of the main branch right? It's alright Neji... it's too bad she can't see the fireworks..." he looked even more sad.
"I'll be staying with you guys for the fireworks, if you don't mind." I looked at room that Hinata was in. He nodded.

"Thank you y/n sensei... you're the best." He smiled. I was surprised but smiled back.

I hugged him tightly, "Noooo problem!" I gave a thumbs up. He sweat dropped, I must be taking Guy's habits.

I walked into the room that Hinata was in.
"Hinata! I've come to company you!" I made a weird pose, which she can't see.

Kakashi's POV
"Kakashi sensei! Kakashi sensei!" I saw Naruto running up to me along with Sakura and Sasuke. I wonder where's y/n.
"Y/n sensei said she can't hang with you and Guy sensei because well... we don't know why, but she said sorry y'know" Naruto shrugged. I sighed heavily.

"It's alright," I smiled, "it must be a very good reason right?" The two young shinobis nodded their heads.

"Come to think of it... she was heading toward Hinata's place. She must've be worried." Sakura explained. I nodded, well of course... she's been training her for a while.

"Thank you," I chuckled.

"Hehe too bad Kakashi sensei! Y/n sensei looked so beautiful, a lot more beautiful than the picture of her a few years back..." Sakura and Naruto grinned.
I felt warmness around my face. I walked away and thought of y/n... I heard some laughs behind me.

First Person
I picked Hinata up and jumped on the roof, yes I know she can't see them but it'll feel just magical. I helped her sit and not fall. The fireworks were about to appear. I saw Neji standing under where we were. He still looked quite upset. I jumped off the roof and lend him my hand. He just stood there and looked at it. I rolled my eyes and smiled. I took his hand and brought him where Hinata was. But not next to her though... he doesn't want her to know about this whole situation.

"Let the show begin..." I hugged the two and smiled.

Third Person
The show had ended and now kids were no where to be seen. Only grownups. It's a creepy way to go home. Y/n walked alone, Thank goodness she's wasn't that far. Y/n noticed something suspicious around Sasgay's place. She saw him packing his bags, when he was done he turned off the lights and went to bed.

It's probably nothing, right?

As y/n was walking down the streets knowing everyone was having a fun time with their friends. She saw Kakashi hanging with some pals of his laughing and having a drink. The two of their eyes met. His eyes widen and blushed madly. She shook her head and smiled and away. Kakashi, frowned and looked while y/n disappeared into the crowd.

It would've been a great day to kiss her right... Kakashi Hatake?