Strongest Kuniochi

First Person
About a year had past. I just turned 16 and Jiraya and I traveled more and more. We walked and went to a near village. I believe the village is know for tea and gambling. As soon was we got there, pervy gramps hurried to a hotel so he could get his "research" done.

Luckily for him he still needs to teach me more about the nine tails and how to control it. So i pestered him through out the day. He then took me to a Casino.

"Aren't I too young got this?" I stopped at the door. Pervy gramps then grabbed me to the arm and forced me to go in.

"I thought you might be in here." Pervy gramps gave ones of his perviest smiles. I looked where he was looking.

A woman with blonde pig tails, kinda pale, brown eyes, and... I'll stop there. She hiccuped.

"What the hell do you want?" She said drunkenly. Wait isn't she one of the legendary sanin? One of the most strongest women right now? With powerful punches and amazing medical jutsus? My eyes sparkled, I loved her work.

"Please take care of y/n will ya? She won't give me time to do my research, and I have to make a new novel."
What a damn wuss.

"No, she's your responsibility and-"
"come on! She's just like you! Beautiful but scary. Powerful. Strong." Pervy gramps interrupted.

"Well-" as she was about to answer, he left. We both sighed.

I sat next to her and watched as she lost every game. This was boring. Hmph

"So... Lady Tusnade, mind if you train me? Can I please please be your apprentice!" I begged.

"No" she annoyedly said. I head dropped.

I smirked, "what if I betted ten games, if I win you'll have to train me! If I lose I'll get lost and never come here again." She shook my hand and agreed with the deal.

--Ten Games Later--

I won nine and she only won one. Yes! She then took me out to a near forest.

"Okay show me what you got!" I came running and tried to throw a punch, but she blocked. It did moved her back though.

"Nice y/n, but is that good enough?" She then threw punches which I blocked most, she was fast. A lot more stronger. She then jumped up. Where did she go? She then came down with her leg out. I moved away from the spot. The grown broke into pieces, it looked like an earthquake hit the area.

I was shooketh to the core, but amazed at the same time.
"Hm, gosh I have to teach you a lot." She chuckled lightly.

Months had past, Lady Tusnade had taught me how to get my punches stronger than before, to the point where it can cause the human body to not function anymore.

She even improved my tiajutsu skills. Thank god she taught me how give ninjas medical attention. It's a good opportunity to when I go back to the village and go secretly take care of Naruto.

She also taught me ways to resist a genjutsu spell if I ever got into that type of trouble. Today was our last day with each other.

"You know y/n, why are you so determined to get stronger?" She drank some of her alcohol.

She offered me some, did I say no? I said hell yess! I'm no little bitch.

I then drank all the rum,"ahh, well I've kinda made a promise to that for the people that I love," I poured some more, it was surprisingly good.
"Most of them are dead, as you steady know, my mom and dad died, and the creature that killed them is inside of me," I smiled while patting my stomach. "Also two of my best friends died, Shin and Rin, died from the stupid war." I then became serious.
"Also one of my most bests friend and the boy that I loved died too..." I then drank all the rum that was in my cup. Boy that was really strong.

Tusnade's POV
We really are the same. Losing our lover and couldn't protect our little brothers from danger. Well at least hers is alive but she can't go back and take care of him. Poor girl. I knew there was a connection between us.

"Who was this boy?" I looked sincere. Maybe that wasn't a good idea. She laughed lightly

"Obito Uchiha."

She smiled at the name. I came into a hug, she hugged back. She really has been through s lot. "You're one of my favorite students I've ever had. Most of them would quit on the first day. Most girls won't do shit if they lost one of their loved ones, they would just make it into an excuse! You're strong y/n! I'm sure you'll become one of the strongest women that ever lived. To tell you the truth, I think you might've surpassed me, I'm not joking or making you feel better, I only tell the truth." I smiled with my eyes closed.

I looked at her. Huh? She had a purple diamond mark on her forehead.

I'm shocked! How? Not only that she's strong, she's one smart girl for her age. I grabbed a mirror. I put it in front of her face.

"Told you! You might've surpassed me!" I smiled. She touched her forehead, she was shocked.

"No way!" She yelled. We celebrated, drank a little more, and ate a big meal. Time flew by and y/n was taking anap on my lap.

Good luck y/n...